Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Game - for sale
For sale: Flash
Added: 2021-08-29 22:00:00 UTC
• Re-listed: 2 times (September 1st, 2021)
• Ended: September 18th, 2021
Condition: Partially restored (almost original)
$ 1,800 (Firm)
Price is firm
this is a 1979 Williams flash pinball that has had a lot of work done to it.
it plays %100 and is in good cosmetic condition.
not much playfield wear and good cabinet and coin door.
list of new parts that this has.
- New rubbers
- New coils
- New flipper buttons and switches
- New decals on drop targets and spinner
- Brand new rottendog MPU/Driver board combo
- Inserts have been cleaned and sanded to to look vibrant again.
- Led bulbs, (comet pinball 2 smd sunlight color , frosted lens.)
- New blue posts and lanes.
- New blue pop bumpers but still have the original if you prefer them.
- Flippers mechanisms have been completely rebuilt.
- Metal parts such as the coin door and legs and side railing have had rust removed
this is my first restoration of a pinball as far as getting it to %100 working condition and good cosmetic condition from something was not working and very dirty to begin with so let me know how i did.
let me know if have any questions.
here's a link for a video for the gameplay
i don't offer shipping and i don't have a way to deliver it so you will have to pick it up in person.
asking $1800 firm or will trade for another pinball + cash , does not matter if pinball needs some work.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are Matthew2015's market stats.
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.