(Topic ID: 231134)

For sale: Flash

By too-many-pins

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Flash

Added: 2018-12-08 17:19:15 UTC • Ended: December 15th, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 1,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

I have a very nice Flash machine with full LED's I need to get sold to make some extra space for the next load of machines I have coming in. I had this machine at the York Pinball Show this Fall and it played flawlessly all 3 days but sadly it didn't sell because potential buyers couldn't look it over since someone was always playing it in my space.

I encouraged people to enjoy machines I had in my space as if they were in freeplay but that didn't work out well as far as getting those machines sold, since potential buyers could not look machines over with people playing them.

Anyway this Flash is a nice clean machine that is working 100%. At some point it should likely have connectors replaced & boards should be re-pinned but since it plays well without doing that we didn't take the time to re-pin it.

Cosmetically it is very nice with typical minor paint loss on the backglass. I would rate the machine as a solid 8 on a 1 to 10 scale but pictures will tell the story better once I can add them to this listing.

Machine is done in soft LED's and looks great with them in it. Not super bright but just right in my opinion for this great classic title. Playfield & cabinet look super and backglass looks good overall (especially when in the machine), Just the typical minor flaking on the backglass that is very common on Williams machines from this era.

Price reflects condition of this great classic machine! Pinside average is extremely low on this machine for some crazy reason?

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

#2 5 years ago

This is the last of the machines I'll likely have for sale this year. I am delivering a couple machines to Connecticut on Friday and next week I'll be headed to Georgia to deliver 3 others if all goes as planned. If anyone is interested in this FLASH and is along my general route in either direction I'll drop it in your driveway for $850 plus a few dollars towards fuel.

I have had some interest in it but most people had been too far away to make the drive to pick it up. Now that I have two road trips planned I figured I might as well offer to deliver this one also if it isn't too far out of my way.

THANKS!
Skip

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-flash-13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.