image-644.jpg
image-933.jpg
image-76.jpg
image-175.jpg
image-747.jpg
image-832.jpg
image-172.jpg
image-601.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 8 years ago

Original cab or decals?

#6 8 years ago

Sweet. Rare find to see this cab with it's original artwork completely not faded.

#15 8 years ago

Dude, which is it??! 2750 or 3000?

You've got two ads up at different prices.

#19 8 years ago

So that's a different electric circuit who posted a ft for 3k just a few hours ago on the Michigan thread?

Confused.

#22 8 years ago

This thing has been listed at 2750, 2850, and 3000 today. All in different orders.

What's the price ?

#27 8 years ago

I'd like to know why you posted this ft at 2850, then later post it at 3000 in the Michigan thread?

Oh wait... Your explanation: It was a "feeler" ad.

What's in the Michigan water up there fellas? First choggard's banality, now this "electric" guy?

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

If you look the post in the Michigan ad was before this game was listed as a market ad. I decided to list the game cheaper. Pretty simple concept.

Wrong again swifty.

You've just edited prices. Pretty simple (sneaky) concept.

Next?

#30 8 years ago

If you look the post in the Michigan ad was before this game was listed as a market ad. I decided to list the game cheaper. Pretty simple concept.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

#32 8 years ago

Your post proves nothing.

You originally posted it in this thread at 2850. Then you posted it in the Michigan thread today for 3000. After I asked you about it, you reduce the Michigan thread down to 2750 to make yourself look better, hence the edit.

My question was first: What's the real asking price. 3000 or 2850? OR now, 2750?

#36 8 years ago

How could I post the 3000 after the 2850 when I just proved that wrong?

Just give up already. You were caught trying to up the price on your ft on a different thread. Normally I wouldn't care, but when I asked you what the price was, you played dumb, etc. This tells me you're a liar.

All your tangled webbed PM's only verify it.

Buyer beware on this guy. My opinion. I'll end my 2 cents with that. Buyer beware.

#41 8 years ago

BUYER BEWARE. <--- notice the credit dot

#45 8 years ago

It is proof, how is it not? They are time stamped. I went to edit the post as I realized I didn't drop
The price in that thread. Pretty simple. This isn't a hard concept. That post is older than this one. It started at 3k and now is 2750. That is pretty damn simple to understand.

Wrong again chucky.

You posted on the Michigan thread TODAY for the price of 3000 edited, then edited it once called out. As per your own mouth, you posted it a few days ago on this thread for 2850.

Chronic lies.

#46 8 years ago

100s of pinsiders who have? Buyers.

More chronic lies.

Will "100's" of pinsiders please come forward?

Really getting tangled.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fish-tales-williams-1992-non-faded-with-leds?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.