Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ElectricCircuit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-901.jpg
image.jpg
image-89.jpg
image-500.jpg
image-364.jpg
image-819.jpg
image-492.jpg
image-633.jpg
image-644.jpg
image-933.jpg
image-76.jpg
image-175.jpg
image-747.jpg
image-832.jpg
image-172.jpg
image-601.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Make offer

for sale

Fish Tales (Williams 1992) non faded with LEDs

Added: April 20th, 2015 Ended: June 12th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Item description

Fish tales for sale non or very minimal if any fade.

Pros:
Cabinet had very minimal if any fade all the way around.
Flippers rebuilt, lightning flippers are new, pop bumpers are rebuilt with new bodies and skirts.
New star posts, new reel belt.
Clear rubber looks great, minimizes dirt
No credit dot
Cleaned polished and waxed all habitrails and ball guides
Tumbled visible hardware
Boards are all clean, no acid damage, no crispy connectors, DMD is strong
Diamond plated playfield, no wear
Balldrops were nice, I protected them with mylar squares anyways
Has topper and it works as it should
Ramp is nice and clear
Cleaned inserts with q-tips and Novus 1
Full LEDs in Playfield and backbox.
All the factory mylar is intact, no lifting
Inside cabinet is clean
Translite is perfect

Cons:
Head has had some touch ups in black areas and has some scuffs.
Needs a boat ramp decal (10$)
Slight planking to boat Playfield
Two lock down bar holes in front of cabinet
Needs two new slingshot plastics. (22$)
Boat plastic has a tiny piece chipped and a small crack at front. ($20)
The topper dome has a couple cracks ($55 if you want to replace it.)

$2850

Item photos

image.jpg
image-134.jpg
image-15.jpg
image-278.jpg
image-997.jpg
image-391.jpg
image-601.jpg
image-172.jpg
image-832.jpg
image-747.jpg
image-175.jpg
image-76.jpg
image-933.jpg
image-644.jpg
image-633.jpg
image-492.jpg
image-819.jpg
image-364.jpg
image-500.jpg
image-89.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Fraser, MI, US

Seller insights

These are ElectricCircuit's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to ElectricCircuit's stats page

#3 4 years ago

Overall pretty nice few down points than can be addressed but nice playfield and cab which is most important I have one similar with a little more fading but none of the other things and been offered 2600 a few times in the last month .

#4 4 years ago

Original cab or decals?

#5 4 years ago

Original cab.

#6 4 years ago

Sweet. Rare find to see this cab with it's original artwork completely not faded.

#7 4 years ago

I just bought a game from Ed. He's a straight forward honest dude, game was described perfectly. Buy with confidence.

#8 4 years ago

Dudah is a good dude for sure.

#9 4 years ago

The front door looks wet because I had just wiped it down.

#10 4 years ago

Nice.

#11 4 years ago

Day time bump

#12 4 years ago

Golden state comeback bump

#13 4 years ago

i didn't know FT was so highly valuable in US.
that pin is usually sold at least 1000$ lower in europe in the same shape.
anyway, GLWTS

#15 4 years ago

Dude, which is it??! 2750 or 3000?

You've got two ads up at different prices.

#17 4 years ago

Any chance you'd meet a buyer at the Ann Arbor - VFW show next month?

#18 4 years ago

If they paid In advance sure. I'm already delivering one pin there on the friday.

#19 4 years ago

So that's a different electric circuit who posted a ft for 3k just a few hours ago on the Michigan thread?

Confused.

#20 4 years ago

that was a feeler post on michigan for sale. Common sense would say the topic created with the sole pinball for sale would be the current price for the machine. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

that was a feeler post on michigan for sale. Common sense would say the topic created with the sole pinball for sale would be the current price for the machine. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

That topic was also created with the (Non-scammer edition) title.

#22 4 years ago

This thing has been listed at 2750, 2850, and 3000 today. All in different orders.

What's the price ?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Meaning?

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

This thing has been listed at 2750, 2850, and 3000 today. All in different orders.
What's the price ?

If you have a brain in your head you would realize it's called price dropping. It was originally listed at 3000 as a feeler. Then it was listed on market for 2850 on this post. Now it's been dropped to 2750 how hard is this stuff to understand?

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

You follow me like you worship me. it's kind of flattering and also a bit strange too. Check all the for sale ads, all are sold. Most to pinsiders. Pretty simple concept. Game is listed, game sells.

#26 4 years ago

You follow me like you worship me. it's kind of flattering and also a bit strange too. Check all the for sale ads, all are sold. Most to pinsiders. Pretty simple concept. Game is listed, game sells.

I'm in the MI thread because I know 2 people from there and I'm keeping an eye out for them. Don't flatter yourself. You bump every 7 hours (price drop every 5 hours) and your ads are at the top of the list due to the shit storm that goes with your ads. Your ads are very easy to find but not in a positive way.

#27 4 years ago

I'd like to know why you posted this ft at 2850, then later post it at 3000 in the Michigan thread?

Oh wait... Your explanation: It was a "feeler" ad.

What's in the Michigan water up there fellas? First choggard's banality, now this "electric" guy?

#28 4 years ago

If you look the post in the Michigan ad was before this game was listed as a market ad. I decided to list the game cheaper. Pretty simple concept.

#29 4 years ago

If you look the post in the Michigan ad was before this game was listed as a market ad. I decided to list the game cheaper. Pretty simple concept.

Wrong again swifty.

You've just edited prices. Pretty simple (sneaky) concept.

Next?

#30 4 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

#31 4 years ago

It says the original day and the edit. So here's to prove you wrong. image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 4 years ago

Your post proves nothing.

You originally posted it in this thread at 2850. Then you posted it in the Michigan thread today for 3000. After I asked you about it, you reduce the Michigan thread down to 2750 to make yourself look better, hence the edit.

My question was first: What's the real asking price. 3000 or 2850? OR now, 2750?

#33 4 years ago

How could I post the 3000 after the 2850 when I just proved that wrong?

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Your post proves nothing.
You originally posted it in this thread at 2850. Then you posted it in the Michigan thread today for 3000. After I asked you about it, you reduce the Michigan thread down to 2750 to make yourself look better, hence the edit.
My question was first: What's the real asking price. 3000 or 2850? OR now, 2750?

It's 2750 now. He changes his price at every meal of the day so it can be hard to keep up with. He is a busy man and only has a few hours a week to be on pinside. Look past the 7 hour bumping tho, and the within the hour responces, he is a very busy man.

#35 4 years ago

This thread opened at 2850. One day ago. As shown above the other post for original price of 3000 was two days ago. Simple math here man. If you need to ask yourself what the price of the game is and you're IN THE THREAD with the posted price you are not the brightest bulb in the box.

#36 4 years ago

Just give up already. You were caught trying to up the price on your ft on a different thread. Normally I wouldn't care, but when I asked you what the price was, you played dumb, etc. This tells me you're a liar.

All your tangled webbed PM's only verify it.

Buyer beware on this guy. My opinion. I'll end my 2 cents with that. Buyer beware.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

It's 2750 now. He changes his price at every meal of the day so it can be hard to keep up with. He is a busy man and only has a few hours a week to be on pinside. Look past the 7 hour bumping tho, and the within the hour responces, he is a very busy man.

I go on at meals. I have an iPhone. Emails me when someone pms. I own my own business I can take a few minutes off if I want to post about someone who has no idea what they are talking about. Driving right now using talk to text i can do two things at once. Not too hard.

#38 4 years ago

Screenshotting an editted post isnt proof. He may have seen a lap in pricing because you post different prices at different times in different threads ON TOP OF changing the prices on a daily rate. Just a missunderstanding.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just give up already. You were caught trying to up the price on your ft on a different thread. Normally I wouldn't care, but when I asked you what the price was, you played dumb, etc. This tells me you're a liar.
All your tangled webbed PM's only verify it.
Buyer beware on this guy. My opinion. I'll end my 2 cents with that. Buyer beware.

You're just making yourself look dumb man. You caught me not realizing I posted a higher price two days ago before I made this ad. Good job. Means nothing. Price has been lowered day by day. That's how you sell games fast.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

You bump every 7 hours (price drop every 5 hours)...

lol. I'll stay tuned if that's the case.

#41 4 years ago

BUYER BEWARE. <--- notice the credit dot

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Screenshotting an editted post isnt proof. He may have seen a lap in pricing because you post different prices at different times in different threads ON TOP OF changing the prices on a daily rate. Just a missunderstanding.

It is proof, how is it not? They are time stamped. I went to edit the post as I realized I didn't drop
The price in that thread. Pretty simple. This isn't a hard concept. That post is older than this one. It started at 3k and now is 2750. That is pretty damn simple to understand.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

BUYER BEWARE. <--- notice the credit dot

Love the buyer beware when you have never dealt with me. Real credible. How about the 100s of pinsiders who have? I don't see any negative threads at all from
Buyers.

#44 4 years ago

Shit, this game aint worth 2750 anyway.... I'll go $2k

#45 4 years ago

It is proof, how is it not? They are time stamped. I went to edit the post as I realized I didn't drop
The price in that thread. Pretty simple. This isn't a hard concept. That post is older than this one. It started at 3k and now is 2750. That is pretty damn simple to understand.

Wrong again chucky.

You posted on the Michigan thread TODAY for the price of 3000 edited, then edited it once called out. As per your own mouth, you posted it a few days ago on this thread for 2850.

Chronic lies.

#46 4 years ago

100s of pinsiders who have? Buyers.

More chronic lies.

Will "100's" of pinsiders please come forward?

Really getting tangled.

#47 4 years ago

Back to the game. Did all Fish Tales have this mylar?

I'm guessing not because the inserts on most games are worn.

#48 4 years ago

There has been some added Mylar on here.

#49 4 years ago

Ewww.. It has mylar on the playfield and you think this is a $2750 game lol???

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Wrong again chucky.
You posted on the Michigan thread TODAY for the price of 3000 edited, then edited it once called out. As per your own mouth, you posted it a few days ago on this thread for 2850.
Chronic lies.

No I didnt. Why would I post here a drop to 2750 trying to sell the game faster and up it in that thread? You are dumb. Ask anyone who knows me this is how I sell gams quickly. In my past for sale threads at least ten-twenty people have vouched for me. The others don't want to as they hate people like you and their responses. They pm me and say how dumb you are and I understand them for not wanting to deal with you guys.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside