• Latest reply 3 years ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

63F903BF-836A-490C-B98C-18879FE243A6.jpeg
5789a4c2f8b6072901838fe4015a0d60d9be0a5e (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 3 years ago

Cabinet color looks nice. GLWTS

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Your part of the problem...tjats all I will say, as I get moderated often.....

Part of what problem? Am I not allowed to wish a fellow pinsider good luck with their sale? The cabinet color does look nice with no fade. If you get moderated often then you might be the problem. But I'm sure your 50% downvotes ratio has nothing to do with it.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

He probably means the problem of these game continuing to rise in price.

So I am the reason the games keeps rising in price? I wasn't aware I personally had that much impact on the hobby.

People can post whatever price they want and nobody is forcing buyers to pay those prices. I am not part of the problem since I am not paying these prices. Sellers are not part of the problem either they don't dictate the market price. The market will decide whether or not this sales and if it sits too long then the seller will get the message. So if anything it's buyers who are the "so called" problem paying these inflated prices.

You could pick up FT for under a grand all day when I started collecting.

I paid under 1K for my BSD and under 2K for my TZ which is clearly not the case today so what's your point.

GLWS is often used in vain when someone posts a game at an inflated price.

Maybe my GLWS was being being sincere or I was being sarcastic but regardless it doesn't warrant me being called the problem.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

he's right, you are part of the problem. thats why prices are where they are.

How am I the problem if I'm not paying these absurd prices? I was also being sarcastic in my first post. GFY

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

You are needed in the Addams Family for sale post..

You are needed to go eat a bag of dicks.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Lol... Louis C.K. you are not.. Your lack of emotional control is moderately entertaining though.

Says the person with 49% downvotes and 16 moderations. However I will take that as a compliment coming from you.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

How do you know that cab color looks nice? You only see a bit of the front and none of the sides

I was being sarcastic because of the lack of pictures. I swear some of you are way to serious.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

It doesn't sound anywhere near sarcastic when you tell someone to eat a big bag of dicks. Reminds me of an eight year old that loses his temper when things don't his way. It seems like you could really use a dose of anger management. Of coarse, you will most likely point the finger elsewhere >>> It's just hard to believe that grown adults act this way. Just pathetic!

Yet it's ok for adults to accuse me of being the reason for high prices when that could not be further from the truth. It's amazing how the bully and mob mentality is ok when new sellers post something above market price and everyone piles on. GorillaBiscuits was at least nice enough to point them in the right direction and take the high road. Like I said before, the market will dictate the price and when there is no interest the seller will lower it however I'm sure all the price police will pat them self on the back thinking they had something to do with it.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

you blatantly stole a Louis C.K. bit, without giving him proper credit

Louis C.K said "suck" instead of "eat" so if you are going to accuse of plagiarism make sure to have your facts right. A quick google search will show that saying has been around well before Louis C.K. used it. I've never seen any of his skits so I didn't blatantly steal his material. However I am sure when Louis reads this thread he will be upset with me for not giving him proper credit.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

I was just moderated for NOT REPORTING your bag of dic** post, and replying with a comment,

I was as well and told threads are not the place for PM's which makes no sense since I see people go back and forth all the time. The ad was removed from this thread hours ago so there really is nothing to discuss anymore except bags of dicks.

Quoted from elcolonel:

The moderation criteria is flawed on its very best day,

Can't argue that and we finally agree on something.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I also think paying a small fee to put up an ad would weed out some crap.

The seller did pay a fee in the form of donation yesterday.

Quoted from RTS:

Pinside might benefit with a 30 day waiting period for new members to post an ad

There might be a waiting period unless you are verified which is likely why they made as donation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 169.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fish-tales-91?tu=chooch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.