SsLkoMZ.gif
Screenshot_20210519-063149_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210519-063046_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
images (resized).png
P1010012 (3) (resized).JPG
P1010011 (3) (resized).JPG
P1010010 (3) (resized).JPG
P1010009 (3) (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Fish Tales

Added: 2021-05-18 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (July 1st, 2021)
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

#2 2 years ago

No, fading!

images (resized).pngimages (resized).png
#3 2 years ago

Fishtale prices getting crazy lately. We have to all be honest here, FT is a $2500-$3k pinball machine all day.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Fishtale prices getting crazy lately. We have to all be honest here, FT is a $2500-$3k pinball machine all day.

I live fairly close and would buy it for 3k. Who knew we would be to a point in pin buying and would say, “NIB is the better way to go” I’m not buying an old pin when I can buy a new one at practically the same price. It just doesn’t make sense to me

#5 2 years ago

No offense buddy but if you ask a premium price you need to be honest in the ad...
No fade? Thats a very difficult claim when it comes to FT.
Screenshot_20210519-063046_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210519-063046_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210519-063149_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210519-063149_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Take one of those front legs off and take a pic of the color underneath...

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I live fairly close and would buy it for 3k. Who knew we would be to a point in pin buying and would say, “NIB is the better way to go” I’m not buying an old pin when I can buy a new one at the same price. It just doesn’t make sense to me

Yea, it is nuts man. He is in NIB pro territory or a nice used pro and still have cash leftover. I like fishtales but it is just not in this price range.

#7 2 years ago

I'm so thankful I built up a nice collection before this inflated market hit us.

#8 2 years ago

there is definitely fading on this FT. need close ups of the fish and tackle inserts as well, especially if asking a premium price.

#9 2 years ago

I wonder if half of these ads are troll ads...some of these prices are so high that it almost seems like a joke, but I don't think it is? With what's been happening here and on FB, it makes me think that I'm really out of touch with what's happening in the market right now.

SsLkoMZ.gifSsLkoMZ.gif
#10 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yea, it is nuts man. He is in NIB pro territory or a nice used pro and still have cash leftover. I like fishtales but it is just not in this price range.

If you only knew what a really nice HUO went for a week ago.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

If you only knew what a really nice HUO went for a week ago.

I kind of get high pricing for a rare, restored, or HUO, but for a decent player it needs to be pinside average pricing.

#12 2 years ago

The best way to teach this seller a lesson would be to sell me a Fish Tales for much, much cheaper. I love that game.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

No, fading!
[quoted image]

Lol...classic episode with Lionel Hutz.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I wonder if half of these ads are troll ads...some of these prices are so high that it almost seems like a joke, but I don't think it is? With what's been happening here and on FB, it makes me think that I'm really out of touch with what's happening in the market right now.
[quoted image]

Canadian prices are in line with this......

#15 2 years ago

and to think ive sold 3 fishtales as nice as this one in the last 4 yrs for $1800- $1900 and $2300. when did this become a 5k game, or even a 4k game?

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

No offense buddy but if you ask a premium price you need to be honest in the ad...
No fade? Thats a very difficult claim when it comes to FT.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Take one of those front legs off and take a pic of the color underneath...

It’s a guarantee cell phone battery is 10% or less anytime these types of screenshots are taken. Always!

#17 2 years ago

No fade?!?! There's literally a massive amount of fade visible on the right side of the machine! Look at the difference between the front and side of the cab.

#18 2 years ago

this price is crazy but you guys saying FT is a $2500 pin are also crazy. Y'All crazy!

#19 2 years ago

Two just sold here in Saskatchewan for 5k Canadian. That's like 4k us? I still think that's high but supply and demand unfortunately up here. I know of a routed one sell for 6k even. That's just dumb.
I love fish tales but not that much

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fish-tales-117 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.