Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: 2022-06-12 23:56:25 UTC
• Ended: June 26th, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work
Listed at $ 1,400
Open for offers
- Cabinet and backglass are in much better shape than I would expect for a game this age
- Playfield has been retouched by somebody before me and they did a decent job
- 40-pin interconnect header on original boards has been replaced along with some caps
- Switches and lamps and displays are good
- It plays pretty well, it’s fun as hell, and the audio is insane
- There’s a gremlin in the electronics. Two failure modes: 1) All the switched lights go dark and it doesn’t play; 2) the “wrong” lights seem to be lit, indicating maybe a switch matrix glitch. Rebooting the game clears the condition, which may not appear even if the game is on for many hours.
- Some inserts need to be leveled
- The right flipper is a little weak
- One slingshot plastic is broken
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are spblat's market stats.
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.