IMG_0145 (resized).JPG
IMG_0146 (resized).JPG
IMG_0144 (resized).JPG
IMG_0143 (resized).JPG
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
IMG_0140 (resized).JPG
IMG_0139 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Firepower

Added: 2017-11-22 21:44:32 UTC • Ended: December 28th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 1,300

Cab and backglass are in average shape, playfield has been reconditioned and clear coated. It plays VERY FAST, fun simple to understand multi ball game from 1980. All circuit boards repaired and batteries remote mounted. Comes with keys and locks. I prefer you come see it, inspect it, play it then buy it cash.
I can help you load it into your van, suv or truck. Will consider reasonable offers. Please send your name and phone # if you want to come see it. We can set a date and time when we talk.

Item photos

IMG_0139 (resized).JPG
IMG_0140 (resized).JPG
IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
IMG_0143 (resized).JPG
IMG_0144 (resized).JPG
IMG_0146 (resized).JPG
IMG_0145 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are FullSail's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to FullSail's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sellersville, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 6 years ago

Another firepower that’s just too far away
GLWS

3 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

You are a little out of my driving range, but this is a nice looking example for the price. Firepower is great game.

What is the story with the clear coat? Did you do it yourself? Is it Varathane or 2pac? I think it's a detail lots of visitors wonder about, but don't ask.

So bump to the top at the very least

#4 6 years ago

Looks like the clear coat was from a rattle can.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Looks like the clear coat was from a rattle can.

yup. ew.

#6 6 years ago

I don't think it's all bad depending on the product and the prep used. I don't see any fish eyes or anything. For the most part the paint looks like it's all there.

If this game were closer, I would be interested. At this price range, I don't expect a game to be perfect. There is a really sweet one, in MD, with a CPR playfield for twice as much money. I prefer my games nice playing, a little homely, and affordable.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I don't think it's all bad depending on the product and the prep used. I don't see any fish eyes or anything. For the most part the paint looks like it's all there.
If this game were closer, I would be interested. At this price range, I don't expect a game to be perfect. There is a really sweet one, in MD, with a CPR playfield for twice as much money. I prefer my games nice playing, a little homely, and affordable.

Look closer.

IMG_3832 (resized).PNGIMG_3832 (resized).PNG

#8 6 years ago

That’s what they call orange peel?

#9 6 years ago

My friend that is called citrus delight

#10 6 years ago

I saw that. That's why I asked about the clear. If it's 2pac then it would protect the paint until it bothered me enough to pull it out, sand it flat and add more layers if needed.

I have a Harlem Globetrotters with factory mylar and dished inserts that make the ball go funny on occasion. This is better than that

This is a $1300 Firepower. If it's 100% working and the playfield clear is mostly flat, it's a win.

#11 6 years ago

looks to me like the play field was not cleaned with a pre-kleno prior to clear coating . this looks like wax/paint separation needs to be sanded down to 2,000 grit pre cleaned and re cleared. orange peal in paint is high low situation that can be flattened and buffed out to a nice shine.
OP your game just needs some elbow grease and love ! GLWS.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I saw that. That's why I asked about the clear. If it's 2pac then it would protect the paint until it bothered me enough to pull it out, sand it flat and add more layers if needed.
I have a Harlem Globetrotters with factory mylar and dished inserts that make the ball go funny on occasion. This is better than that
This is a $1300 Firepower. If it's 100% working and the playfield clear is mostly flat, it's a win.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#13 6 years ago

If the clear was nice, I'd entertain the 1300...not the way it is currently, though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-firepower-11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.