(Topic ID: 145305)

For sale: Fire! Champagne Edition (Williams, 1987)

By Pinwow

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pinwow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_7.jpeg
image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_7.jpeg
image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Fire! Champagne Edition (Williams, 1987)

Added: 2015-11-28 05:36:25 UTC • Ended: December 24th, 2015

Price

$ 2,200

Hello
I'm selling my Williams Fire! Champagne Edition pinball machine (will consider trades) and I'm located in mid Michigan. I can pack and pallet the game, and I get an amazingly low shipping rate.
This has a brand new red display installed. The game is working great. A brand new old stock translite is included with the sale. The game has been shopped and kept clean throughout my time owning it. LEDs are installed in various places (all of the inserts & backbox + some of the Pf GI)
Only 273 were made!

Price drop $2500

Thank you!

Item photos

image.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinwow's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Pinwow has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinwow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

-, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

#2 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#3 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#4 8 years ago

That's a nice Fire!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

That's a nice Fire!

Thanks!

#6 8 years ago

Bump

#7 8 years ago

That is super rare. No side decals, just wood veneer.
I think they only made like 6-7 of them without the side art.
GLWS

#8 8 years ago

Are the rescue ramps broken? Almost every Fire! I have seen has these broken near the entry. Looks like there is black tape on these. Just wondering.

Nice looking machine for sure.

Chris

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Are the rescue ramps broken? Almost every Fire! I have seen has these broken near the entry. Looks like there is black tape on these. Just wondering.
Chris

These are very easily replaced, and included in the plastics set. I replaced mine in minutes. Couple of rivets.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Chris

Yes it looks like the guy previous put black tape between the flap and the actual plastic part. They may both be broke? Probably.....unless he was just trying to bridge the gap between the flap and the plastic??
Thx

#11 8 years ago

Bump

#12 8 years ago

Imeh, can you please provide more detail on how you riveted the flaps onto the ramp?

#13 8 years ago

Drill out the old rivets that hold the metal flap to the plastic ramp, rerivit flap to the new plastic. Pop rivet will work, but regular solid rivets are original.

#14 8 years ago

Bump

#15 8 years ago

is it wood veneer? I was told they are wood grained decals. I'm surprised they didn't have the name of the game on the sides. Thought it was screened on. Don't remember champagnes being blank like that. Looks awesome.

#16 8 years ago

There were a number of the Champagnes produced for a hotel chain with out the cabinet art by their request. The rarest of all Fire machines.

#17 8 years ago

I bought my Champagne Edition from a route operator in Columbus, OH - Big Mike - after it had been location for about three months. He had both decaled versions and plain versions that he bought from Shaffer Distributing in Columbus. Both have real oak veneer. The decals look like water slide as they are super thin; not like vinyl. They need to conform to the surface imperfections (grain) of the oak. I'm sure there were way more than 6-7 made. I chose the decal version. JLC

#18 8 years ago

Bumping

#19 8 years ago

Price drop $2500

#20 8 years ago

Damn, that game is hot.

*pardon the pun*

#21 8 years ago

How many plays on it?

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

How many plays on it?

I don't know right now, it was on route in a low play location for less than a few months, and before that it was in a Collectors house (not sure of the history before that)

#23 8 years ago

Bump.

#24 8 years ago

I'll drop it down to $2200, very hard to come across another one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fire-champagne-edition-williams-1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.