Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by bane
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Fathom (Mermaid Edition) spot

Added: 2022-05-23 15:22:01 UTC • Ended: May 24th, 2022
Condition: As is

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,500 (OBO)

Price is firm
Open for offers

Item description

Spot for Haggis Fathom Mermaid Edition. I'm done with haggis.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinballer31520's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pinballer31520's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Brunswick, GA, US

#2 1 year ago

How much were these spots originally? $1000?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yep, $1000.

#4 1 year ago

I’ll buy it for $1000 if you really want to unload it.

#5 1 year ago

My deposit was $1162. But I wanted out back in late October, so I sold my deposit for exactly what I paid for it.

#6 1 year ago

So, this guy is very dissatisfied with Haggis, but willing to walk away for 150% profit. Got it.

#7 1 year ago

So, this guy is very dissatisfied with Haggis, but willing to walk away for 150% profit. Got it.

I'd be done with a lot of things for that margin.

#8 1 year ago

What’s going on w Haggis?

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

What’s going on w Haggis?

They are building games as far as I know. I think its a simple matter of someone ran out of patience. Thats why I buy mine at costco. You can get a huge jar of patience for like half the price. Everyone needs everything right now and to hell with any supply chain issues or the fact that making pinball machines isnt easy.

#10 1 year ago

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Sent the OP a PM. Totally willing to buy it for what he paid. I will even publicly post that I will not flip the deposit for a profit. Just interested in the game and wasn’t hardcore enough into pinball when these were first sold to get one.

Why are you telling us this? We aren't selling the spot.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why are you telling us this? We aren't selling the spot.

That’s fair. Will remove post.

#13 1 year ago

PM sent.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

They are building games as far as I know. I think its a simple matter of someone ran out of patience. Thats why I buy mine at costco. You can get a huge jar of patience for like half the price. Everyone needs everything right now and to hell with any supply chain issues or the fact that making pinball machines isnt easy.

or the fact that people lie to customers and don't know how to run a company. Apologists everywhere

#15 1 year ago

that is the going rate for the possibility of owning one. I dont think I will live long enough to get it.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

that is the going rate for the possibility of owning one. I dont think I will live long enough to get it.

If that's the going rate then I apologize for being snarky. I'm just not a fan of all the speculators and spot flippers these days.

I was in on Predator and Lebowski and got out early on both when things didn't feel right. Go with your gut.

#17 1 year ago

Does it look like they are not going to deliver? I want to buy this spot, don’t mind waiting but don’t want to be on a spot like RAZA was.

#18 1 year ago

Have they delivered any yet? Are the spots numbered? If so what number are you?

#19 1 year ago

About a year ago I just let someone else take my spot for this. I ended up getting a refund from haggis directly, which was nice of them. They were supposed to be shipping last July. Granted, there were many factors to slow things down, but over a year delay is one heck of a shortfall.

#20 1 year ago

Sold my spot for what I paid. Not sad to have done so.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fathom-mermaid-edition-spot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.