Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popcorn (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Wiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Fathom (Mermaid Edition)

Added: 2023-01-26 01:33:48 UTC • Ended: January 26th, 2023
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 16,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Selling for a good friend/pinhead that's not on Pinside. Brand new in Mint/undamaged box, just received, and still strapped to pallet. Cash on the box only, no trades. This is what he wants for it, I'm just trying to help but rest assured the game is ready for pickup! Price is firm. I do believe if he doesn't sell this, it's being opened and put into his collection. LE # is double digits to be revealed to buyer at time of sale.

He is located in the Parsippany NJ area.

Serious inquires only.

Item photos

Unknown (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinball-Wiz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pinball-Wiz's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Newark, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Looks like your "friend" wants to make a few bucks ...

This is not my pin, but if you look at the cost of the machine and how the exchange rate went, plus add about $2,000 US to air ship the pin over... it actually isn't as much as you think. I hope you are shitting all over the The Big Lebowski and MMr resale threads also... right?

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Yeah this was the dude absolutely outraged and going on and on about the Bond 60th SLE costing so much.

I am still outraged at Bond 60 at $20K, most people are LMAO... who are you kidding buddy? It's different to be critical of a manufacturer than it is in individual pin seller of a RARE pin, but you appear to be too ignorant to see the difference...

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Brady2Gronk:

I normally stay away from these frays but to gripe about a $20k game that has already been on Pinside for $17.5k while posting a game for sale at $16k (and certainly has the appearance of a flip) seems pretty hypocritical.
So it’s OK for you to sell a game at about $20k, so long as it’s rare and it’s not the price the original manufacturer asked. Uh. Ok.
And if someone calls you out on it they’re ignorant.
Sounds fair.

Not my game. And this forum is full of people selling games well above regular MSRP, is that your gripe here? Because most games on this forum are priced above what they originally sold for.. and check this out.. the rarer, the more likely it's going to be priced like this.

If you don't want to buy it, move on... it's that simple. And I thought that was how everyone looked at games like this.

#25 1 year ago

Game is SOLD pending funds.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Wiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fathom-mermaid-edition-6?tu=Pinball-Wiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.