Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by kcZ
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (1) (resized).jpeg
zzzz1 (resized).png
350 (resized).png
IMG_5428 (resized).jpg
IMG_5429 (resized).jpg
IMG_5427 (resized).jpg
IMG_5426 (resized).jpg
IMG_5425 (resized).jpg
IMG_5424 (resized).jpg
IMG_5421 (resized).jpg
IMG_5423 (resized).jpg
IMG_5420 (resized).jpg

#1 9 days ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 9 days ago

Very nice example!

#4 9 days ago

Is that playfield original? Pretty nice game!

#5 9 days ago

Wow, steal but hard to get to.

#6 9 days ago

Wow! Sucks that this is your first post, but looks REALLY CLEAN

#7 9 days ago

Great pickup opportunity if you’re within driving distance. Everybody else, please please please use escrow

#8 9 days ago

I’m surprised this has lasted an hour!

#9 9 days ago

Lots of newbies definitely look like scams
Be aware I would say and use common sense

#10 9 days ago

Nice John. I just ran across this and was about to pm you. Good luck!

#11 9 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Lots of newbies definitely look like scams
Be aware I would say and use common sense

When a sellers first and only post on pinside is a for sale ad- be very cautious.

#12 9 days ago

It’s a scam. I was sent the exact same pics from a supposed Illinois guy who advertised on rgp. He sad it was all set up to be shipped to me via Michelle at NAVL. I called her and they not only never had any pick up set for the address he gave, but she looked it up and said the name the guy gave me didn’t match the house ownership. BE CAREFUL!

#13 9 days ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

It’s a scam. I was sent the exact same pics from a supposed Illinois guy who advertised on rgp. He sad it was all set up to be shipped to me via Michelle at NAVL. I called her and they not only never had any pick up set for the address he gave, but she looked it up and said the name the guy gave me didn’t match the house ownership. BE CAREFUL!

Just another nugget that his current collection doesn’t have a fathom listed in it...

#14 9 days ago

I get what your saying guys...but the dude even donated to Pinside!!??

Now that makes no sense!!

#15 9 days ago

Sad to say but I have these same pics from a lead on the classified forum close to a year ago. Same game, same floor, same machine next to it. Fairly certain this is yet another scam.

#16 9 days ago

What a world we live in...
It's sad that scams are so commonplace

#17 9 days ago
Quoted from jardine:

I get what your saying guys...but the dude even donated to Pinside!!??
Now that makes no sense!!

Sure it does. He may be using a stolen credit card to give Robin a few bucks. It will later be taken away by the credit card company. In the meantime Robin shoots out an automatic seal of approval that this guy has been "verified" and people take Robins word for it. I assure you, if you get suckered out of money over this, don't expect Robin to reimburse you. Now you all have about 20 minutes to see this before it gets deleted and I get banned.

#18 8 days ago

Yeah, a restored Fathom on Pinside for 4500. I don't think so.

#19 8 days ago

I've had a couple people like this contact me about some things I've had for sale here recently. The 1 post plus donation and wanting to ship the item immediately set off my "OH HELL NO" senses. Even the most active users don't donate to Pinside, why would someone who hasn't even posted yet? Just didn't add up.

#20 8 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sad to say but I have these same pics from a lead on the classified forum close to a year ago. Same game, same floor, same machine next to it. Fairly certain this is yet another scam.

So you're saying there's a chance this could be real

350 (resized).png
#21 8 days ago

you collectible looks great. I will send check and set up delivery. Please send me you address and I mail check certified. I will gladly pay more than asking price for holding for me.

God Bless

#22 8 days ago

Ad has been removed and the Pinsider has been nuked. - I approve of this moderator action.

zzzz1 (resized).png

#23 8 days ago
download (1) (resized).jpeg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside