Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by zahner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Bally_Fathom_08_Right_Side (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_07_Left_Side (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_06_Front (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_04_Field_Middle (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_05_Field_Bottom (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_02_Field (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_03_Field_Top (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_01_Display (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 6 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Fathom

Added: October 20th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time (May 12th, 2019)
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Hello,
I'm selling my Bally Fathom pinball machine. It is in used but good working condition. The play field, back glass and displays are without any damage. The outside of the machine has some scratches. The soundboard was professionally serviced by Clive from The Coin-Op Cauldron in South Carolina (USA).
Sometimes the ball gets stuck in the play field. I've been told that the sensors / connectors need to be cleaned and fine-tuned.
I will upload some photos in the next days and will gladly provide you with the information you need to form a good opinion.
I honestly don't know what the market value of of this pinball machine currently is but I've been told that it's a collectable item. Shipment and costs are expected to be paid by the buyer. I will of course help with the secure packaging and transportation from my place near Zurich, Switzerland.
Kevin

Item photos

Bally_Fathom_01_Display (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_02_Field (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_03_Field_Top (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_04_Field_Middle (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_05_Field_Bottom (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_06_Front (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_07_Left_Side (resized).jpg
Bally_Fathom_08_Right_Side (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Zürich, ZH, CH

Seller insights

These are Zurich's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Zurich's stats page

#2 6 months ago

If this were in the USA it would be gone already.

#3 6 months ago

Fathom is a very collectable game, but you are priced on the high side considering the condition.

Your assertion that the PF is "without any damage" is false. The PF in the photos has significant wear/damage.

#4 6 months ago

The Mylar did a good job protecting this playfield, unfortunately all areas without Mylar are very worn. I think it would sell for $4k

#5 6 months ago

No damage, just worn to the wood..... Nice first post.

#6 6 months ago

yeah, with that playfield wear, and general condition, asking price is a little high for U.S.

however, this market is far more demand than supply, and there are lots of people willing to overpay for them. me being one. :/

#7 6 months ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

If this were in the USA it would be gone already.

I agree. This is a very sought after pin in the states, and in California it probably would have been gone by now - blemishes and all. Any other pin from that era would fetch less, but Fathom seems to remain a high demand pin. I think the shipping and oversea's ensnarements will be your biggest obstacle.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside