IMG_8264 (resized).jpg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpg
IMG_8261 (resized).jpg
IMG_8257 (resized).jpg
IMG_8258 (resized).jpg
fathom_rebuilt_02 (resized).jpg
fathom_rebuilt_03 (resized).jpg
fathom_rebuilt_01 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Game was wet. But came with a cpr playfield and plastic. So figure it out. Not the point. Not comparing. Buy this game.

Quoted from jj44114:

Because you don’t know shit, the backglass was perfect and the cab was good too. I’m sure you couldn’t restore it but maybe somebody can

Quoted from jj44114:

You should step up and buy it.

Quoted from jj44114:

And it came with a new cpr playfield and plastics.

Quoted from jj44114:

Great deal! Buy it.

Quoted from jj44114:

It’s not about who got the better deal. My point was it’s not a$7500 game. If you disagree fine. Buy it.

Jesus dude, switch to decaf

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Jesus dude, switch to decaf

Really. Thufferin thuccotash!

Happy Fathom sale OP! (if there is such a thing)

#103 6 years ago

Wow what a shit show Lmao! I always say, even if it's negative attention, it's attention!

Glws op, if I were you I'd up the price to 8500! Just to keep the fire stoked. I luv this stuff! Haha.

#104 6 years ago

I am going to be placing a Fathom on location soon. It has a nice repro playfield in it, plays great and anyone that wants can play it at the bargain price of only 50 cents a play!

1 week later
#105 6 years ago

Can you show some pics inside the cabinet and backbox?

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

I don’t want to bash on this, but this not restored. Dents in coin door, maybe rails
Already went over the cab, it’s worse after painting. Warning. ...what you don’t see is worse. Under playfield, inside cab,...etc.

You don’t want to bash on this? Lol

#107 6 years ago

I am waiting for video game lady’s input.

#108 6 years ago

I've said it before: it's time to start remaking some of these games. I would pay $5500 for a shiny brand new Fathom rather than a polished up original one. No added software rules or LCD display, just a good old Fathom with updated/reliable boards. It would also serve to bring the prices of the original ones back into reality. Until then it's a scarce game with a lot of demand and will rightly command a premium price even with some warts.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This? https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/54170
A game that was in a hurricane, badly corroded, trashed thoughly... for 2700 seems fair. And you want to bash this game?
That is the cheapest fathom in the past five years and there is a reason for it. One hell of a project and that salt water did a real number to the game... even after restoration it will still be a hurricane game with gremlins and a flaking backglass. I actually think that same game has been through three owners just on pinside if it is the same one I am thinking of?

Quoted from jj44114:

Because you don’t know shit, the backglass was perfect and the cab was good too. I’m sure you couldn’t restore it but maybe somebody can

I was the second post-Sandy owner of this Fathom, after Crispin, who got it from the original owner in NJ. Just a couple of facts, backglass was absolutely NOT perfect, the bottom was beginning to crack & peel along the liftbar edge. Cabinet needed love too, front corners were beginning to separate and the back panel needed a good bondo job. I really, REALLY wanted to keep it and restore it, but I had just missed the CPR pf reprints and decided that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I had the game listed for $2k for a good month or two and turned down numerous offers of 800-1200.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I was the second post-Sandy owner of this Fathom, after Crispin, who got it from the original owner in NJ. Just a couple of facts, backglass was absolutely NOT perfect, the bottom was beginning to crack & peel along the liftbar edge. Cabinet needed love too, front corners were beginning to separate and the back panel needed a good bondo job. I really, REALLY wanted to keep it and restore it, but I had just missed the CPR pf reprints and decided that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I had the game listed for $2k for a good month or two and turned down numerous offers of 800-1200.

And yet he clearly said his $2700 hurricane-damaged machine was better than the one for sale here. All very curious.

Quoted from jj44114:

I bought a better one for 2700 on pinside 8 months ago.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And yet he clearly said his $2700 hurricane-damaged machine was better than the one for sale here. All very curious.

wow! He lied about the price he paid for the game to inflate its value and then used his same lie to bash the price of the OP game. That is a hell of a lie. Lots of mileage from that one.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

wow! He lied about the price he paid for the game to inflate its value and then used his same lie to bash the price of the OP game. That is a hell of a lie. Lots of mileage from that one.

Recycle, Re-use
Recycle, Re-use

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 90.00
£ 195.00
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fathom-10/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.