You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220817_025658039 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220817_025241008 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220817_025222313 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220817_025404830 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Farfalla

Added: 2022-08-30 17:08:41 UTC • Ended: August 30th, 2022
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 3,000

Item description

I've had this Farfalla for about a year, it's been fun to have it around and get it playing 100%. Moving out this game now to make room/save cash for some upgrades in the arcade

The playfield (top and bottom) was fully shopped. Everything was torn down/ cleaned/repaired as needed. Some new flipper parts, full tear-down on drops (as well as straightening out some of the warped drop targets), etc. etc. The top side was cleaned, waxed, pop bumpers rebuilt, all new LED GI, new incandescent bulbs on inserts, stuff tumbled and ultrasonic'd, new rubbers throughout. Basically a really good, solid shop with nothing overlooked. I have an additional gallery of pics I took while doing the work I could also share, if interested.

Board work also done to get it working 100%. Replaced bad SCRs, gave it a remote battery, re-pinned and did some work to the power driver board. CN1 is all cleaned up so no worries there Has English ROMs.

Original displays look great.

Full gallery of images (and a video) here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qXeYGDV7v16Em6EC7

If I was keeping it, I would want to:
Deep clean the cabinet and give it new flipper switches/buttons/etc, as well as de-rust the lockdown bar receiver and coin box floor panel. Then do a similar deep clean/restore of the coin door.

I also have one of the new coin door stickers, and free play ROMs (not installed).

Holler if you have any other questions. I am happy to ship. If you are local, I have very easy ground-floor loading dock access at my shop.

Thanks!

Item photos

PXL_20220817_025222313 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220817_025241008 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220817_025404830 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220817_025658039 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rockwell's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rockwell's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 5 months ago

Me!

#3 5 months ago

Definitely one of the better playing Zaccarias, if not THE best. Drop targets like whoa. Feels so good to get that multispecial.

I'd be interested if I didn't already have two of 'em. GLWS!

#4 5 months ago

COOL!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!