image6 (resized).jpeg
image5 (resized).jpeg
image4 (resized).jpeg
image2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
I'm Out.gif
Shark Tank Laugh.gif
consuela_pledge (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Family Guy (Stern, 2007)

Added: 2016-10-30 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (January 24th, 2017) • Ended: March 8th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,299 (OBO)

Open for offers

Up for sale is an excellent condition Family Guy pinball machine. It has an unused brand new bill validator installed which consistently sell for 300-500. It is a home use only machine. I purchased it with only 238 plays on it. Never on a route though the previous owner was considering it. I'm not looking for trades. Additional pictures available upon request. Manual and the "Tournament" topper sign are inside the cabinet (I prefer not to have the sign up).
Upgrades include the following:

Color DMD
Yellow powder coating for the cabinet
Chrome strips on head front
Red pulsating flipper buttons
LED's
Speaker and sub woofer upgraded
Quagmire mod

Sold as is. I warranty my machines for labor for 1 year if you are local. If you are not local then you can arrange shipping at your expense only through NAVL/STI. I will professionally pack it for shipping but will not put it on a palette.

Thank you.

My name is Doug. www.douggiel.com/pinball

Discount available for multiple purchases. Cash prices above.

Item photos

IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
image2 (resized).jpeg
image4 (resized).jpeg
image5 (resized).jpeg
image6 (resized).jpeg
image7 (resized).jpeg
image10 (resized).jpeg
image13 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0828 (resized).JPG
image3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0829 (resized).JPG
IMG_0830 (resized).JPG
IMG_0831 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are douggiel's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to douggiel's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pope Valley, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

#2 7 years ago

HUO with a bill validator? Kinky!

#3 7 years ago

LOL, how many new in box bill validators would you like to buy from me? You could resell them on Pinside and make a fortune! Your FS posts are actually quite amusing. Can't wait to see what ridiculous claims are said in other ads.

#4 7 years ago

Wow... Looks like I lost out on about $21k in sales on only 5 of those titles. Man I got screwed....

#5 7 years ago

Will you take $4,800?

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Your FS posts are actually quite amusing.

To say the least and this is my first post in one in 5 years, it's so amusing.

#8 7 years ago

My FGY is a keeper

I'm never gonna sell it

Unless this dude gets $8,499 lol

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My FGY is a keeper
I'm never gonna sell it

LMAO!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My FGY is a keeper
I'm never gonna sell it

#11 7 years ago

Wholy freaking crazy prices batman!

#13 7 years ago

What a bargain!!

#14 7 years ago

And prices have to be trending downward on this title since besides being a crap pinball game, family guy has been getting shittier and shittier with every season. Did anyone see last weeks "behind the scenes" Family Guy episode? Besides being completely unoriginal, it totally sucked. C'mon Rarehero, tell your crew to quit phoning it in.

#15 7 years ago

At this price....I wonder if the bill validator only accepts twenties.....as in 20 bucks a play

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And prices have to be trending downward on this title since besides being a crap pinball game, family guy has been getting shittier and shittier with every season. Did anyone see last weeks "behind the scenes" Family Guy episode? Besides being completely unoriginal, it totally sucked. C'mon Rarehero, tell your crew to quit phoning it in.

Not to mention, the extremely poor taste in joking about David Spade stepping in for Peter Griffin after they killed him off and everyone pretending the show is much better now that Peter is dead. A clear reference to 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter, where David Spade was brought in to replace John Ritter. Jack Tripper was an icon and he basically died on set and left a real family and television family behind. One of my most traumatic moments as a kid growing up was seeing John Ritter die in some made for TV movie about a man with a heart condition, then it happened in real life.

#17 7 years ago

This is Halloween not April 1st right?

#18 7 years ago

I was set to buy this game, but since you won't pallet it for the extra $4500, I'm out.

#19 7 years ago

Doug has made 10 posts on Pinside. All in the market. His thumbs up to thumbs down ratio is ZERO. A real pillar of the community. I don't think he is going to come in and explain his pricing model, but for that much, he really should include nation wide support.

#20 7 years ago

I knew things were more expensive in Cali but these prices are over the top.

#21 7 years ago

I never thought i would say this but For $8,499 I would add a few dollars and get a dialed in.

#22 7 years ago

Even Teekee is blushing on this one.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I never thought i would say this but For $8,499 I would add a few dollars and get a dialed in.

The sad thing is, I would prefer FG to Dialed In based solely on theme.

#24 7 years ago

Even if this guy got hit on the head and thinks that he now lives in Australia, these are still a ripoff.

#25 7 years ago

IMG_0584 (resized).PNGIMG_0584 (resized).PNG

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Not to mention, the extremely poor taste in joking about David Spade stepping in for Peter Griffin after they killed him off and everyone pretending the show is much better now that Peter is dead. A clear reference to 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter, where David Spade was brought in to replace John Ritter. Jack Tripper was an icon and he basically died on set and left a real family and television family behind. One of my most traumatic moments as a kid growing up was seeing John Ritter die in some made for TV movie about a man with a heart condition, then it happened in real life.

Did you watch the episode? They fired Peter, they didn't kill him and he was rehired at the end.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

Did you watch the episode? They fired Peter, they didn't kill him and he was rehired at the end.

They killed him off in the 'show script'. In reality, he was fired.
But then, at the end of the episode, they say that they have to do this *every* episode because of Peter's ego.

Edit: I use the term 'reality' very, very loosely.

#28 7 years ago

00-popping-the-bubble (resized).jpg00-popping-the-bubble (resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago

To post these for sale on pinside at such prices are you shocked at being abused. Unless your trolling for attention then it makes sense.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yet, you're still watching. Thanks for your support.

If you want to insult me personally, I have nothing to do with the writing. I direct 2 shows per season. Feel free to critique the visual storytelling & animation on my episodes. Otherwise, I have nothing to do with it.

All the best to you and your career.

On topic: the game is still fantastic. Lawlor's best at Stern. This one is massively overpriced and has bizarre mods. Quagmire clutters up the playfield for no reason. No ColorDMD? It's gonna need one....

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have nothing to do with the writing. I direct 2 shows per season.

I thought you were the voice of Consuela?

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Noooo.....noooooo....

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Peter Griffin after they killed him off

Well thanks for the motherf....spoiler. I watch on Netflix...so...

Only half joking. Not THAT pissed, but damn. =\

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Is that the Mexican girl with no legs?

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

The Maid. "I need more Lemon Pledge.."

#36 7 years ago

Are those prices in Rupees?

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Noooo.....noooooo....

you go....I stay....

My friends use that all the time!

FGY is an awesome game... on of the best.

Side note: even NIB would not fetch that amount

#38 7 years ago

I don't the OP exists and I think that this was all a scheme to distract us from the high pinball prices and the election.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yet, you're still watching. Thanks for your support.

Yep. The show still has its moments, just like the Simpsons. And big props to Seth McFarland for his work on the New Cosmos series he produced a few years ago.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Well thanks for the motherf....spoiler. I watch on Netflix...so...
Only half joking. Not THAT pissed, but damn. =\

I bet by the time it airs on Netflix you would have forgotten all about it.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yep. The show still has its moments, just like the Simpsons. And big props to Seth McFarland for his work on the New Cosmos series he produced a few years ago.

Very few moments. The show has tanked. Almost painful to watch but not nearly as bad as The Simpsons has been since Season 7. The Simpsons has become an animated drama. There has been no comedy on that show since the real writers left.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

consuela_pledge (resized).jpgconsuela_pledge (resized).jpg

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And big props to Seth McFarland

Who?

#44 7 years ago

American Dad will always be the better show, period. Better character's, funnier premise. I mean, who doesn't love Roger and his many personas?

#45 7 years ago

I just came in to read the comments.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

On topic: the game is still fantastic. Lawlor's best at Stern. This one is massively overpriced and has bizarre mods. Quagmire clutters up the playfield for no reason. No ColorDMD? It's gonna need one....

Love the show, but man I do not like this game at all. The layout and rules are not very good. Even the shrek one which is another great theme I love, still doesn't save it. This and monopoly are my least favorite P.L. titles. And I really wanted to like it because the theme kicks ass.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Love the show, but man I do not like this game at all. The layout and rules are not very good. Even the shrek one which is another great theme I love, still doesn't save it. This and monopoly are my least favorite P.L. titles. And I really wanted to like it because the theme kicks ass.

Couldn't disagree more. The layout and rules are great...what's not to like there except the frequency of Stewie Pinball, which you can adjust to HARD? Do you seriously like RCT, NASCAR, and CSI more than FGY?

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, even though you're wrong. Lawlor nailed the layout, it's full of satisfying shots and geometry. Keith Johnson wrote killer rules, with tons of stacking and strategy. David Thiel created a brilliant sound package.

With all the talk today about Stern's poor quality & the disappointment of Ghostbusters and it's horrible design flaws...you go back and look at a game like this. I've never had one problem with it in almost a decade. It feels more like a Williams game compared to almost any Stern. The code is rock solid complete, and there's nothing that doesn't function exactly as it was intended. It's still fun to play & extremely challenging to reach the final wizard mode.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Couldn't disagree more. The layout and rules are great...what's not to like there except the frequency of Stewie Pinball, which you can adjust to HARD? Do you seriously like RCT, NASCAR, and CSI more than FGY?

RCT yes. Nascar and CSI.. nascar is about equal and CSI has a better layout, but the looks and toys are terrible compared to FGY.

FGY is one of those that the layout just doesn't do it. no matter how much time I put in on it. Kinda like Williams IJ. I really wanted to like that game, but the layout is terrible and cannot like it, no matter how much I want to because of the theme.

#50 7 years ago

I would have bought this one but the previous owner thought about putting it on route....

Maybe with the extra money he gets from this sale he can buy a better camera

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-family-guy-stern-2007-2017?hl=rammstein99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.