Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 1,800 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: October 11th, 2019
Ended: October 15th, 2019
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished
Up for sale is my F14 Tomcat. Overall it's in pretty good shape, but it has the wear you'd expect a 30 year old playfield to have! There's only really one spot with major wear (pictured), a few of the inserts are raised a bit, but overall the playfield is in good shape.
All in all this is definitely a players machine. More deetz:
- It was last shopped two years ago (by me)
- Rubbers still in good shape, though the slings are starting to show a little wear
- LED kit installed. These are color matched LEDs on the playfield. The backbox just has cool white
- Removed the ground from the warming boards for LED flashers to work. This is super easy to reverse
- Installed a few spotlights throughout the playfield
- Replaced broken plastics (I did not do a whole kit, I tracked down plastics it had that were broken as CPR didn't have Tomcat at the time)
- Red legs (automotive paint)
I'm open to offers, so feel free to shoot me any offers! I'm not really looking for trades right now since I'm trying to reclaim some space.
I have no issues shipping as long as you set everything up. I can get the game on its back in my garage and wrapped up for any shipper. I can not get the game to Fastenal though.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!