Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171113_163908 (resized).jpg
20171113_164024 (resized).jpg
20171113_163924 (resized).jpg
20171113_163744 (resized).jpg
20170918_155550 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Evel Knievel EM

Added: 2017-11-14 21:10:15 UTC • Ended: November 29th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Very desirable, rare game up for sale. Fully working. I am including an additional Evel Knievel PF (NOS) VG with this machine.

Item photos

20170918_155550 (resized).jpg
20171113_163744 (resized).jpg
20171113_163924 (resized).jpg
20171113_164024 (resized).jpg
20171113_163908 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JMBally's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JMBally's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lancaster, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

#2 6 years ago

Wanted one of these for a while, but I don't think I could come close enough to that asking price.

#3 6 years ago

That's a smoking deal for someone. I've been offered more than that for mine on more then one occasion and I'm not including a NOS? playfield either. Someone should jump on this. I've only ever seen one other one in person other then mine. VERY rare and hard to come by!! What number is this one? Mine is #106/155
GLWTS.

John

#4 6 years ago

Wish I was closer!!!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Wish I was closer!!!

Dude your WAY closer then I am and I already own one and I'm still thinking about making the trip to buy this one too, I don't know why but I guess I'm just excited to see one come up for sale and a great price... That's a great deal and good trade bait for someone.

John

#6 6 years ago

Whoah, I just noticed this is the even MORE rare white stars backglass. This should be gone in 3... 2...

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Whoah, I just noticed this is the even MORE rare white stars backglass. This should be gone in 3... 2...

Keep counting.

#8 6 years ago

Amazing game- that next to a gottlieb close encounter as EM would pretty much make the top two games in nearly anyones game room.

Good luck- it looks real and worthy of attention.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Keep counting.

Price police alert!

Edit: OMG I was joking. Cheers for the downvotes though

Am I the only one here with a fully functional sarcasm detector?

#10 6 years ago

Rare for sure, but no way near $9,000 worth of fun.

#11 6 years ago

Crack is whacked

#12 6 years ago

I have talked to the seller via email various times and my buddy Jim (JT Amusements) has seen these machines in person. It is my understanding owner passed away and either his wife (or other family) is trying to sell off his machines. I am not 100% sure but either everything he owned - or at least almost everything he owned - was classic Bally EM machines.

Seller seems like a very nice person that is just looking for "fair" prices for these machines. Again - if I am understanding things correct - Jim appraised them for the current seller. I don't know that he actually told them what to list them for I think he just gave them a value range on each as far as I know. Anyway - if anyone is seriously interested I am sure Jim would be more than happy to tell you more of the story.

#13 6 years ago

Is that a true EM EK NOS playfield?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I'm pretty sure the EMs are stamped in the top left
corner saying so..

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

My thinking is no from the first moment I seen the ad. It's just to bright white to be NOS. Probably a CPR repo but I just don't remember them ever making any but a friend of mine said they did.

John

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

My thinking is no from the first moment I seen the ad. It's just to bright white to be NOS. Probably a CPR repo but I just don't remember them ever making any but a friend of mine said they did.
John

So then it would not be dimpled for the EM relays, etc on the underside correct?

#17 6 years ago

First one I have seen for sale and it's still lower than the price I was quoted for an EM version of this game.

No sarcasm here, I just wish I could have gotten one when they were lower is all.

#18 6 years ago

I just won Powerball and I am willing to pay for this pin! Message sent!

#19 6 years ago

Damn thats nice. I have never seen one in person.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

So then it would not be dimpled for the EM relays, etc on the underside correct?

That is correct and to the best of my knowledge since there were 14K solid states made.

John

#21 6 years ago

Does the Evel figure "fly" in lites over the buses, or do you just put blinkers there which randomly light on this EM version?

#22 6 years ago

The ad does say OBO so be nice everyone.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Probably a CPR repo but I just don't remember them ever making any but a friend of mine said they did.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo172.html

#24 6 years ago

This is a gem and a super rare game. I think it is priced a little low actually. This will probably sell north of $10K if we were a little closer to Christmas. Due to some Freshman shenanigans at the Penn State fraternity I still have some warrants that keep me uninvited into the state. Congrats to whomever gets this game.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from terrapinmark:

This is a gem and a super rare game. I think it is priced a little low actually. This will probably sell north of $10K if we were a little closer to Christmas. Due to some Freshman shenanigans at the Penn State fraternity I still have some warrants that keep me uninvited into the state. Congrats to whomever gets this game.

I'd risk a trip to jail for this.....just sayin.......

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Does the Evel figure "fly" in lites over the buses, or do you just put blinkers there which randomly light on this EM version?

There is a very small circuit board in the top of the backbox that runs those four lights in sequence. There not 455 blinkers, just standard 44 bulbs.

John

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from terrapinmark:

I was told $14,000.00 when I inquired about an EM Evel Knievel EM !

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, he "flys" over the buses.

#29 6 years ago

If the playfield is for the SS version I'd be interested in it if whoever buys this might not need it. Pm me.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

There is a very small circuit board in the top of the backbox that runs those four lights in sequence. There not 455 blinkers, just standard 44 bulbs.
John

Cool - but an EM mech like Bow and Arrow not a small solid state board?

#31 6 years ago

I guess this helps to narrow down the market value on those rare Ems that also exist as SS's. I've always wondered if their value would change dramatically when all those that care about them and their history pass away. Not to be morbid but I suspect that no one will care about these rarities in 30+ years.

#32 6 years ago

very similar to my smdm. nice being that it is evil kneivel.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cool - but an EM mech like Bow and Arrow not a small solid state board?

No it is totally a solid state board that run those four lights, trust me I was surprised too.

John

#34 6 years ago

Another EM Evel just popped up on CL for $1.00 make offer out of Boston.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Another EM Evel just popped up on CL for $1.00 make offer out of Boston

That showed up. Not to far after this topic was created and will bet money it's a pinsider!
-Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-evel-knievel-em-1?hl=apinplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.