(Topic ID: 188564)

for sale etiquette. ...

By tp

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Is it OK for me to favorably pump up my sisters for sale ads without disclosing she's my sister in said fs ads?

#2 6 years ago

This is America brougham. You can pump up anything and everything you want. Just PLEASE,... for Chrisssakes,...DO NOT pump up the jam.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

DO NOT pump up the jam.

Only if you are doing it "While you feet are stompin'"

#4 6 years ago

I thought I was going to be able to buy some etiquette

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Is it OK for me to favorably pump up my sisters for sale ads without disclosing she's my sister in said fs ads?

Bump it yes, pump it up, no. You should let people know who you and she are, then pump it up.

LTG : )

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

People pump up their friends for sale ads all the time...discussion of playing the exact game and how well the person selling maintains their game is pretty common place.

#7 6 years ago

Dude's looking to pump his own sister...

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Why would you NOT want to disclose that she is your sister, especially if you think what she is selling is worth you talking it up? What's the big deal with hiding it? That makes no sense to me. As LTG says, you should let people know.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Wilkes-Barre gets a little wild

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I am glad I am not the only person who thought this.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I moved too slow. I gotta get here early if I wish to snark. That's proper post etiquette.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Course.....now that you've posted this we're all going to assume that if you're talking nice about someone else's game it's your sister. So....pointless question now.

#13 6 years ago

If you don't mind me listing a bally speakeasy, 800$, chicago ish

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

People pump up their friends for sale ads all the time.

I wish I had friends...

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

.DO NOT pump up the jam.

What if you pump it up while you can?

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

That gets a key post designation for sure!

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Bump it yes, pump it up, no. You should let people know who you and she are, then pump it up.
    LTG : )

My thoughts exactly.

#18 6 years ago

Elvis Costello's version is acceptable

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Wow dude....you hit it off big with the incest crowd. Even pulled in a moderator.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Wow dude....you hit it off big with the incest crowd. Even pulled in a moderator.

I'm pretty sure you hoist on your own petard here.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Incest is my specialty...

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

If you don't mind me listing a bally speakeasy, 800$, chicago ish

Hmmm. I might be interested if I knew what your sister thought of the game.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

At least he reached out to ask everyone if it seemed ok first.. that's good etiquette I guess??

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Hey, you're the guy who said he's looking to pump his sisters. Might want to learn what apostrophes do.

#25 6 years ago

Plus, (and this is Doubtful in this room) this forum will be less likely to pounce and oogle her add if they know it's your sister. Don't bet on it though!! Not many women enter there parts hence the reason most pinball expos deodorant is Optional. Lol. Is the game for sale in Chicago area? I didn't see it?

#26 6 years ago

apostrophes who care what apostrophes do when I found out what your wife does for 5bucks

Quoted from jayhawkai:

Hey, you're the guy who said he's looking to pump his sisters. Might want to learn what apostrophes do.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Incest is my specialty...

Only your mom knows mine.

#28 6 years ago

Wow.....feels good to be 13 again....wanna play some more.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Why would you NOT want to disclose that she is your sister, especially if you think what she is selling is worth you talking it up? What's the big deal with hiding it? That makes no sense to me. As LTG says, you should let people know.

I'm not the one hiding it. Was gonna buy a game on here only to discover every ad this person made was pumped up by a fellow pinsider without disclosure of what their relationship is.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

I'm not the one hiding it. Was gonna buy a game on here only to discover every ad this person made was pumped up by a fellow pinsider without disclosure of what their relationship is.

Ah, I C. You uncovered someone else pumping up their sister so your plan is to expose them. That's just dastardly.

#31 6 years ago

And the proverbial plot thickens...

#32 6 years ago

IMG_1176 (resized).JPGIMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-etiquette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.