image-481.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-105.jpg
image-765.jpg
image-206.jpg
image-677.jpg
image-10.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have made a verbal commitment to buy a MMr LE, but need to sell 2 games to make space and free up some money, so I'm planning to sell my ES and my HS2.

I'll try to get a few pics up later today.

Neither is a CQ game. Both play essentially perfect; and I probably have same spare parts for each in a box somewhere in the garage too...no guarantees on this though. I'll check on this today too.

The ES has a pretty good cabinet, but the head needs to be redone. I have the head decals in the garage somewhere. It also has no coin mechs. Cliffy & I redid the playfield & clear coated it and there are new ramps installed. The plastics are good, and I have a new set that I haven't installed yet. It also has a sinking building mod. The display is excellent as is the original backglass. I also have a manual for it. It also has a topper.

The HS2 is in excellent condition, but has fade. The plastics are good, and I believe I have a new set that I haven't installed yet. It has a mountain mod installed. I think I have additional flashers to add to the top, but haven't added them yet; I'll look around for them.

I haven't set prices yet, I need to do a little homework first.

I would prefer to sell locally and not ship.

I can ship, and depending on the shipment method, there could be an additional charge. I have shipped 3 games via pallet with no issues; but it was a time consuming process I'd rather not repeat. Plus it's an expense I need to pass on to the buyer.

Since these games are on the low end of costs...shipping would be a good percentage of the price. I haven't decided if I will take papal or not.

I live in San Ramon (94583), if someone would like to come take a look. I'll also put an ad on Craigslist when I settle on a price later today.

PM me with any questions or post here, I'll be back later today to see if anyone has responded.

Thanks.

Robert

#2 9 years ago

Im definitely not local, which takes me out of consideration. But what good does that big write-up do if you don't put a price on anything? Looking for offers? Starting an auction?

#3 9 years ago

Sorry, I've been out all day; had to pick up the grand kid.

I've had 5 offers for the ES and none for the HSII so far.

I'll respond with prices soon.

Thanks for being patient.

Robert

#4 9 years ago

I'm asking $2000 for each.

Robert

#5 9 years ago

4 pics...sorry, have unexpected grandkid duty, which is f'ing my day up.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-615.jpgimage-615.jpg image-46.jpgimage-46.jpg image-885.jpgimage-885.jpg
#6 9 years ago

ES is pending sold...but shipping may be involved. Will decide today if ES is sold or not.

HSII is still available, with a buyer who is not local interested.

Would prefer to have a local sale...for both really.

Thanks.

Robert

#7 9 years ago

High Speed pics...Some LEDs, key mod, mountain mod, no credit dots, doughnut house mod.

Overall a very clean machine.

image-135.jpgimage-135.jpg
image-447.jpgimage-447.jpg
image-555.jpgimage-555.jpg
image-206.jpgimage-206.jpg
image-10.jpgimage-10.jpg
image-677.jpgimage-677.jpg

#8 9 years ago

More pics of ES...I found a small defect in backglass that I didn't know about, see pic.

image-765.jpgimage-765.jpg image-784.jpgimage-784.jpg image-520.jpgimage-520.jpg image-105.jpgimage-105.jpg image-481.jpgimage-481.jpg image-406.jpgimage-406.jpg image-536.jpgimage-536.jpg image-910.jpgimage-910.jpg image-1239.jpgimage-1239.jpg image-894.jpgimage-894.jpg
#9 9 years ago

Hsii plastics and a couple other misc pics

image-355.jpgimage-355.jpg
image-158.jpgimage-158.jpg

image-587.jpgimage-587.jpg
#10 9 years ago

Deposit on ES received.

HSII still available with one person interested. It will probably be gone soon, so act now if you've ever wanted a nice HSII.

Robert

#11 9 years ago

ES is sold...HSII is sold.

Robert

1 week later
#12 9 years ago

ES is in the truck, heading to the Arcade show in SoCal, hopefully the new buyer will be happy with it when he gets it from Chris.

Robert

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-es-hsii and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.