(Topic ID: 318074)

For sale: Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)

By Bencollins

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)

Added: 2022-07-03 13:24:34 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 7th, 2022) • Ended: September 20th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 7,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

Looking to sell

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bencollins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Bencollins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mineola, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

2 months later
#2 1 year ago

Hmm.. two archived ads both featuring games waaaay below market price. Now this ad... for EHOH - at least $3k below market. No pictures. I am not saying it is a scam... but I definitely would want to see a facetime live video of the game before I committed.

#3 1 year ago

PM sent

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Hmm.. two archived ads both featuring games waaaay below market price. Now this ad... for EHOH - at least $3k below market. No pictures. I am not saying it is a scam... but I definitely would want to see a facetime live video of the game before I committed.

I was thinking the same thing and this is a relist it looks like! Wtf and he's not new so that's alot of money left on the table cuz you're too lazy to take a couple photos!

#5 1 year ago

Member for 3 years though...Talk about the long game if it is a scam..

#6 1 year ago

I reached out and it doesn't feel like a scam honestly. He didn't ask for money or anything. We just chatted about the game. I think he's just not that into it.

#7 1 year ago

Someone local is going to get a great deal

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Someone local is going to get a great deal

chewiec was super quick and local. I hope he/she gets it.

#9 1 year ago

I reached out and received no response.

#10 1 year ago

Not really way below market price IMO.

Another run this year and more again in 2023. If you want a NIB at NIB price just wait. No incentive to pay way over value for used at this point.

Fair price. Nice to see that for a change around here.

#11 1 year ago

I never quite understood the public documentation of a"pm sent".

#12 1 year ago

It's the human equivalent of a dog peeing on a telephone pole.

#13 1 year ago

I see it as a heads up that you sent a PM. If the person has a clogged inbox, they might not notice that a new one was sent.

#14 1 year ago

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

Not really way below market price IMO.

All the machines in the archives for the last six months are listed between $10K and $14K. So this would be a killer deal if legit, and way below market. I'd buy this myself if I thought there was any real chance for this to pan out. I'm currently on a waiting list for who knows when, if ever.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

All the machines in the archives for the last six months are listed between $10K and $14K. So this would be a killer deal if legit, and way below market. I'd buy this myself if I thought there was any real chance for this to pan out. I'm currently on a waiting list for who knows when, if ever.

It's so hard to not engage this topic. Even though I know I shouldn't.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Pinside listings are all over priced wishes and only suckers are paying.

If this machine was pre insider connect its a fair price. What's not a fair price? Anything over 9k at this point. Why would you pay 10 to 12? Just call a distributor and put a down a deposit.

I guess if you're super rich and you must have it NOW then go ahead and let someone take advantage of you. Stern is making these this year and more next year for sure. Probably in 24, as well, if demand is there.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

It's so hard to not engage this topic. Even though I know I shouldn't.
Said it before and I'll say it again. Pinside listings are all over priced wishes and only suckers are paying.
If this machine was pre insider connect its a fair price. What's not a fair price? Anything over 9k at this point. Why would you pay 10 to 12? Just call a distributor and put a down a deposit.
I guess if you're super rich and you must have it NOW then go ahead and let someone take advantage of you. Stern is making these this year and more next year for sure. Probably in 24, as well, if demand is there.

Plenty have changed owners in that price range. You wouldn't may that much, cool. Doesn't make the market whatever you want it to be though...

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Plenty have changed owners in that price range. You wouldn't may that much, cool. Doesn't make the market whatever you want it to be though...

True. And suckers don't dictate value either. It isn't like a search outside this forum wouldn't result in you finding a better deal.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

True. And suckers don't dictate value either. It isn't like a search outside this forum wouldn't result in you finding a better deal.

Ok man. I had multiple people in line to buy an Elvira from me for over 11k. Plenty of others listed at that range. Why haven't you bought this yet???

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ok man. I had multiple people in line to buy an Elvira from me for over 11k. Plenty of others listed at that range. Why haven't you bought this yet???

I have one. I ask the simple question again, though. Why would anyone pay 11 or 12 for a used game they can buy NIB, delivered, for 9300?

My guess is they have some unwarranted fomo the seller is taking advantage of. I can't get into a person's head and answer why they would. Maybe one of those guys willing to pay 12 can speak up and tell us.

#21 1 year ago

Dude--- Nobody has a NIB EHOH for 9300. You are assuming they will be priced at that, but you don't know. That is even IF it is produced again. I hope it is, but there are no guarantees. This one is a smoking hot deal for anyone in the market. Best of luck to the OP. You should have no issues selling as quickly or slowly as you want and can be picky with your choice of buyer.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Dude--- Nobody has a NIB EHOH for 9300. You are assuming they will be priced at that, but you don't know. That is even IF it is produced again. I hope it is, but there are no guarantees. This one is a smoking hot deal for anyone in the market. Best of luck to the OP. You should have no issues selling as quickly or slowly as you want and can be picky with your choice of buyer.

This is the selling of FOMO, right here.

Anyone can email Stern and and ask. They will tell you straight up. November this year and more in 23.

#23 1 year ago

There might be one more run of these at the end of this year, and they are all sold. Why are you crusading for the price police so hard in this one thread?

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

There might be one more run of these at the end of this year, and they are all sold. Why are you crusading for the price police so hard in this one thread?

They 100% are running more this year. Not maybe. They are. And next year, too.

All I said was that the OP listed a fair price. It's the other crowd that seems to always want to oversell the value so hard core.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

They haven't made Premium EHOHs in like 15 months... This game would sell in a micro-second at $10K. That is why I thought the whole ad was fishy.

Yeah, there is belief they will do another run small run, but I wouldn't hold your breath for another run in 2023... and if they do... you can expect the new "Bond" pricing.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

They haven't made Premium EHOHs in like 15 months... This game would sell in a micro-second at $10K. That is why I thought the whole ad was fishy.
Yeah, there is belief they will do another run small run, but I wouldn't hold your breath for another run in 2023... and if they do... you can expect the new "Bond" pricing.

I suspect they held off on the premiums for the year because of the 40th anniversary shenanigans. They wanted to give those time to sell. Thats just my suspicion and have no credible info to support that.

The November run hasn't been a secret, though. And Stern has said more in 23. So... yeah. Believe Stern sales reps or randos on pinside. You choose.

Just ask Stern and they will clarify for you. It isn't a "Belief". They have a Nov run planned this year and plan to make more in 23. They will try to sell as many as they can.

How and why these "not making any more" rumors start is the interesting thing to me. I think sellers just want to pitch FOMO so they can get inflated prices on second hand games. I'm that cynical.

One thing I think is probably a good guess is that Stern will price hike for the 23 runs for sure. Don't really need a crystal ball to predict that, though. They drone on about expanding the hobby to more people but price hike limiting the amount of people who can participate as often as they can.

I love these topics and conversations. This kind of took over the sellers thread though and should be elsewhere. So let's let it die for now. That wasn't my intention. I just enjoy the topic and get caught up.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

I suspect they held off on the premiums for the year because of the 40th anniversary shenanigans. They wanted to give those time to sell. Thats just my suspicion and have no credible info to support that.
The November run hasn't been a secret, though. And Stern has said more in 23. So... yeah. Believe Stern sales reps or randos on pinside. You choose.
Just ask Stern and they will clarify for you. It isn't a "Belief". They have a Nov run planned this year and plan to make more in 23. They will try to sell as many as they can.
How and why these "not making any more" rumors start is the interesting thing to me. I think sellers just want to pitch FOMO so they can get inflated prices on second hand games. I'm that cynical.
One thing I think is probably a good guess is that Stern will price hike for the 23 runs for sure. Don't really need a crystal ball to predict that, though. They drone on about expanding the hobby to more people but price hike limiting the amount of people who can participate as often as they can.
I love these topics and conversations. This kind of took over the sellers thread though and should be elsewhere. So let's let it die for now. That wasn't my intention. I just enjoy the topic and get caught up.

Ok, I choose to believe the two distributors I talked to. I have one on order, for over a year, and he is not sure he can fill the order.

So my info isn’t coming from “randos on pinside” but distributors that I talked to ***last week***

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Ok, I choose to believe the two distributors I talked to. I have one on order, for over a year, and he is not sure he can fill the order.
So my info isn’t coming from “randos on pinside” but distributors that I talked to ***last week***

Well, I think youve misinterpreted. There are a ton of backorders so not everyone will be on for Nov. But if you have an order it's safe to assume your good for the 2023 runs (probably at 9800 instead of 9300) or later.

The sales reps at Stern are probably a better source than any distributor or dealer. They benefit from the fomo, too. Don't they haha.

#29 1 year ago

I am fairly local. I private messaged a couple times no response so I am guessing it is gone if it was ever for real.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-premium-edition-77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.