(Topic ID: 285282)

For sale: Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)

By BigBangBack

12 days ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ZomboMeme 06012021220115 (resized).jpg
20210106_164008 (resized).jpg
20210106_164011 (resized).jpg
20210106_164017 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 12 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)

Added: January 7th, 2021 Ended: January 16th, 2021
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 8,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

After enjoying some special time with her curvy ramps and big bright lights, I'm ready to part with my drop dead gorgeous Elvira House of Horror premium. I am the first owner and have loved her from the moment I laid (eyes on) her. Machine is dialed in, super clean, and super fun with the latest code. Prefer pickup but can deliver locally for a small cost. "I'm having multiple jackpots!!"

Item photos

20210106_164008 (resized).jpg
20210106_164011 (resized).jpg
20210106_164017 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Topsfield , MA, US

Seller insights

These are BigBangBack's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BigBangBack's stats page

#2 12 days ago

I’m having multiple jackpots isn’t in this game, it’s from ss.

#3 12 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’m having multiple jackpots isn’t in this game, it’s from ss.

ZomboMeme 06012021220115 (resized).jpg
#4 10 days ago

So this has 1k + in mods?

#5 10 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So this has 1k + in mods?

If it had 1k in mods, it’d be going for more. Stern won’t be making many more of these and not for a few months so if you want one now.... it’s the going rate. Good luck with the sale!!

#6 10 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

If it had 1k in mods, it’d be going for more. Stern won’t be making many more of these and not for a few months so if you want one now.... it’s the going rate. Good luck with the sale!!

Will be interested to see if you are correct.

#7 9 days ago

He is. Try and get one.

#8 9 days ago

How do you know Stern won’t be making to many more? Once they are on the line they could produce as many as needed. If you have to have one now then pay the higher premium, if you can wait I’m sure there will be plenty.

#9 9 days ago

There won’t be many more made. Higher profit margins on the pro games will take precedence. Ehoh was never meant to be a massively run game, more just for the collectors.

#10 9 days ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

How do you know Stern won’t be making to many more? Once they are on the line they could produce as many as needed. If you have to have one now then pay the higher premium, if you can wait I’m sure there will be plenty.

Profit margin on them are for less than other machines they have on back order.

#11 9 days ago

There won’t be many more made. Higher profit margins on the pro games will take precedence. Ehoh was never meant to be a massively run game, more just for the collectors.

Like he said.

#12 9 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Profit margin on them are for less than other machines they have on back order.

Maybe, but there is demand. Unless the license is an issue, doubtful or they change systems it will get rerun at some point.

#13 9 days ago

People are freaking nuts...

#14 7 days ago

FYI Stern just raised the price on this game $500 so looking like an even better deal for someone wanting one right now

#15 7 days ago

Used with no warranty , real steal there yesh...

#16 7 days ago
Quoted from dung:

In a way yes. You know for sure the game has a good playfield, plus prices went up 500$ on next run. This game will be sold in no time now

#17 7 days ago

In a way yes. You know for sure the game has a good playfield, plus prices went up 500$ on next run. This game will be sold in no time now

So what does it now cost for a nib ehoh?

#18 7 days ago
Quoted from dung:

I didn't say a steal but probably priced at what it's going to sell for if someone wants one right now.

#19 7 days ago

Hopefully CGC releases their next game soon... I had to wait til May anyway.

#20 6 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

So what does it now cost for a nib ehoh?

Too much... but not $8600.

#21 6 days ago

Hi all, thank you all for this riveting discussion on my for sale thread. Super helpful. The game has been sold. Maybe find a new for sale thread to take this conversation to?

#22 6 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Hi all, thank you all for this riveting discussion on my for sale thread. Super helpful. The game has been sold. Maybe find a new for sale thread to take this conversation to?

Congrats on the sale. I hope you don’t miss the game too much. Please post the sale price to let everyone know you were spot on with the price

#23 6 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I mean, it keeps your ad at the top of the forums, which means more eyes. Never a bad thing.

#24 5 days ago

what was the final price?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside