(Topic ID: 302624)

For sale: Elvira's House of Horrors LE - NEW IN BOX!!!

By Darth-Grayder

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by robotron
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20211206-201626_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211206-200741_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
download.jpeg-3.jpg
0KB6uP2.gif
dd0 (1) (resized).jpg
73E84F0B-52C2-4E6D-A1D5-095CCB94B92C (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 7.42.51 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 7.43.09 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#46 2 years ago

50K by Christmas.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from VMAX:

I think it’s hilarious that the ones who want to buy everything at “invoice” or some deep discount off of MSRP (not just pinball machines) are always the ones who want to insist someone can’t sell a pinball machine for an elevated price in an extreme up market. It’s about pinball AND it’s about the free market and all the free market includes.
I’ve been a collector of many things for many years, and it’s always the same. Those who buy and sell who comprise the secondary market are negatively criticized by those who think they deserve to have their hobby and themselves be the exception to the free market. But those same individuals still want to buy low and sell high in some manner when it’s about them. I’ve never seen anything but extreme double standards, and that includes Pinheads.
BTW, the free market includes both pinballers and non-pinballers who buy and sell for ANY reason they choose. Live with it or stay stupid and try to fight the free market as though subjective opinion will affect objective reality. It won’t. This machine will sell to someone at some price, and that will be part of the free market. Period.

The irony is that things are as expensive as they are right now because of the LACK of a free market on a national level.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

What? Things are expensive because of supply and demand, not a lack of free market.

Meddlesome government policies have given us artificial supply and demand. Most specifically, demand has artificially increased because of monetary policy. And of course supply has been diminished as a result. This is not “free market”.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I come to Pinside for all of the Economic Policy experts.
Pinball is just a side interest.

I get your sarcasm. 300 posts about a supposed free market can’t go unchecked. The “free market” is an exploded myth.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-limited-edition-19?tu=usandthem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.