(Topic ID: 157913)

For sale: Elvira and the Party Monsters (Bally, 1989)

By mjm697

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mjm697
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160323_130857_(resized).jpg
20160421_145730_(resized).jpg
20160421_145708_(resized).jpg
20160421_145722_(resized).jpg
20160421_145649_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 5,000

Price is firm

for trade

For sale: Elvira and the Party Monsters (Bally, 1989)

Added: April 22nd, 2016 Ended: May 4th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Looking to trade plus some cash for a medusa,Centaur or fathom, (of coarse condition dictates all) for my freshly clearcoated eatpm, ramps have brand new decals and were flame polished, all metals and plastics have been polished and tumbled. New bone flipper bats,rubbers,balls, all leds including backbox (all cointaker) fresh piace of new playfield glass, leg protectors, keys,locks n manual. Brand new green displays were just added as well. Tons of cash has been dumped into a pin I should be keeping.

I'm looking to trade , but 5k outrite due to the limited number of eatpm cc playfields out there? This is truly a beutiful pf, and would hate to part ways, I will be attending the Allentown show.

Sorry for the mix up with last ad, I wasn't expecting an outrite sale at last listed price and you can't just leave as a trade,so...... my bad, 5k is my sell price.(This is where I would ad a smiley face but I can't figure out how at this time)

Thanks. Peace

Item photos

20160421_145649_(resized).jpg
20160421_145722_(resized).jpg
20160421_145708_(resized).jpg
20160421_145730_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Buffalo, NY, US

Seller insights

These are mjm697's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mjm697's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I delivered this pf to Mike after restoration. It's gorgeous.

#3 3 years ago

This thing is mint bro glwts

#4 3 years ago

Looks familiar

20160323_130857_(resized).jpg

#5 3 years ago

Thanks guys, there is some room on price if anyone is interested, however if this is not sold or traded before Allentown show I'm keeping it.(yes tom I said keeping)

I really think this is one of the nicest eatpms out there.

#6 3 years ago

Still looking for trades or sell 4500. Is my low or I'll keep her.

#7 3 years ago

Give you 2 k and a kiss stud.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Still looking for trades or sell 4500. Is my low or I'll keep her.

Your ad says the $5k price is firm, your post says you'll take less.
I'm interested around $2200. Even Pinballz here in town is only asking $4.5k and they usually list theirs for double what they're worth.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I'm interested around $2200.

That would be a fair price for a fair factory EATPM, this one to start with has a very expensive playfield into it, led displays, ect,,,

#10 3 years ago

who did the clear coating? I can understand the price considering CC playfield but the price would vary greatly depending on who did the CC.

#11 3 years ago

I'm interested around $2200. Even Pinballz here in town is only asking $4.5k and they usually list theirs for double what they're worth.

28-3k for a beater bro....

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from i_b_flippin:

who did the clear coating? I can understand the price considering CC playfield but the price would vary greatly depending on who did the CC.

Mickey mouse.

#13 3 years ago

2200 for a cleared eatpm?

Bwahahahahah

#14 3 years ago

If I posted it for 1.00 I would be offered 50 cents, gotta start somewhere. This isn't a bubbled up mylar covered pf that has dirt jammed around all the peeled up edges that can't be cleaned with the typical ball wear arears around bats and pops,And when I see ft going for over 3k lmao I'm thinking about reposting this in 2weeks for 10.5 . for 2200 I'd get more pleasure with a couple gallons of gas and a Weeny stick! Fyi I've been offered 4k which is a respectable offer but no hurry to sell.

And hey, if you pass on the 2200. Eatpm that I'm sure your gonna scoop up, I'll take it for spare parts.

Gl with your hunt. If you come across a 4k monster bash I'll take it . Thanks .

#15 3 years ago

Paid waaaaaayy less than 4k for my MB

Good luck..someday I'll own one of these

Bumpage...

Quoted from mjm697:

If I posted it for 1.00 I would be offered 50 cents, gotta start somewhere. This isn't a bubbled up mylar covered pf that has dirt jammed around all the peeled up edges that can't be cleaned with the typical ball wear arears around bats and pops,And when I see ft going for over 3k lmao I'm thinking about reposting this in 2weeks for 10.5 . for 2200 I'd get more pleasure with a couple gallons of gas and a Weeny stick! Fyi I've been offered 4k which is a respectable offer but no hurry to sell.
And hey, if you pass on the 2200. Eatpm that I'm sure your gonna scoop up, I'll take it for spare parts.
Gl with your hunt. If you come across a 4k monster bash I'll take it . Thanks .

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from i_b_flippin:

I picked this pf up for mjm from Tdiddy who does a lot of pf restoration. He did my taxi actually and it's beyond gorgeous.

This eatpm pf was the same. Gorgeous.

#17 3 years ago

Bump for trades? No sports or men in halloween costumes wearing tights please.

#18 3 years ago

I have a gorgeous Trizone I'd consider trading.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I have a gorgeous Trizone I'd consider trading.

Mighty tempting. Throw in an em and I'm all over this.

#20 3 years ago

Open for trades.

#21 3 years ago

I have a MA and a solar fire to trade you

#22 3 years ago

Lol.

Pin is sold!!!!!!

#23 3 years ago

Bought and paid for. Navl must love me.

now the real question is can I get my pp to clear in time for Allentown. Doubtful I'm thinking but one can always hope, I hope some people take pp? Wasn't planning on buying but I am now.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside