IMG_2819 (resized).jpg
IMG_2818 (resized).jpg
IMG_2817 (resized).jpg
IMG_2815 (resized).jpg
IMG_2816 (resized).jpg
IMG_2814 (resized).jpg
IMG_2813 (resized).jpg
IMG_2812 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Added: 2020-04-19 01:47:15 UTC • Ended: May 2nd, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 3,500

For Sale: A nice example of one of the most aesthetically-pleasing Bally system 11's out there - Elvira & The Party Monsters! A full tear-down and shop job was just completed - the game looks great, and plays 100%.

The work completed is as follows:

- Power supply board replaced with an all-new Pinscore PJ-12246 board;

- Faulty original displays (partially gassed-off) were replaced with new Rottendog DIS011 LED displays;

- Faulty U19 Sound Board EPROM replaced with new;

- CPU mounted battery holder removed, remote holder w/fresh batteries installed, all CPU connector pins inspected and re-flowed as needed (no apparent or historic corrosion-damage);

- Drop target under playfield mechanism completely disassembled, cleaned & adjusted;

- Complete top-side teardown - all star-posts soaked/hand-scrubbed;

- All playfield & backbox GI lighting, and a few key feature lights, replaced with Comet LED's (most feature lights/flashers still incandescent)

- Playfield/plastics/ramps extensively cleaned, polished, and waxed;

- The "Monster Slide", "Blob", & "JAM Lights Lock" plastics were replaced w/new reproductions;

- New coin-door lock installed;

- All new black rubbers installed;

- All new pinballs installed;

- New custom instruction/price cards installed.

Please review the pictures for additional condition details and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, or if you would like to see supplementary photos with any specific detail. The original playfield appears to have had day-one mylar installed, and shows very well; however, the original mylar cut didn't quite reach as far as it should have, and there is evidence of historic wear, and some tasteful touch-ups, on the unprotected areas that saw high traffic.

The game is located in Central Pennsylvania, just off I-80. Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question if the buyer makes all arraignments, and payment-in-full has cleared my account before the game leaves my possession. I can also recommend a very reasonable amusements shipper I use, and have had very-good luck with, who can usually move pins to most any-door east of the Mississippi for ~$275. Unfortunately, this shipper is temporarily shut down due to the health pandemic, but does anticipate getting back on the road soon.

IN REGARD TO THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC: This pin is currently located in my clean, dry, and climate controlled warehouse. If a meaningful deposit is received, you're more than welcome to leave it there until such a time when you are comfortable picking it up. In that scenario, I do reserve the right to at least one or two games a week though! If you would like to get it into your lineup ASAP, I am open to a pickup anytime, and we can easily abide by all of the recommended practices for interaction. You can drive right into the building and almost right up to your new machine. I have all the lifts/dolly's/carts needed to make loading it a breeze. I will leave it as you're call, and I will respect and accommodate what ever you decide.

Item photos

IMG_2813 (resized).jpg
IMG_2810 (resized).jpg
IMG_2809 (resized).jpg
IMG_2811 (resized).jpg
IMG_2812 (resized).jpg
IMG_2819 (resized).jpg
IMG_2814 (resized).jpg
IMG_2815 (resized).jpg
IMG_2816 (resized).jpg
IMG_2817 (resized).jpg
IMG_2820 (resized).jpg
IMG_2818 (resized).jpg
IMG_2801 (resized).jpg
IMG_2803 (resized).jpg
IMG_2802 (resized).jpg
IMG_2804 (resized).jpg
IMG_2806 (resized).jpg
IMG_2805 (resized).jpg
IMG_2807 (resized).jpg
IMG_2823 (resized).jpg
IMG_2825 (resized).jpg
IMG_2824 (resized).jpg
IMG_2826 (resized).jpg
IMG_2822 (resized).jpg
IMG_2821 (resized).jpg
IMG_2827 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PSUTownie's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PSUTownie's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Bellefonte, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 45.95
$ 49.99
$ 70.00
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

#2 4 years ago

Fun game! Very descriptive add, and good price. GLWS

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from PSUTownie:

Ad listing: For sale: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Quoted from PSUTownie:

Ad listing: For sale: Elvira and

Ad listing: For sale: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Kinda forgot to mention the rough cabinet, coin door. The head also missing the Bally logo. Wrong flipper bats installed. That playfield was cleaned? Shooter lane and other areas not clean. Fully shopped and restored it is not.

#4 4 years ago

Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this AM, Huh?

Quoted from Brtlkat:

Kinda forgot to mention the rough cabinet, coin door.

What part of "Please review pictures for additional condition details" did you not understand? There are 6 pictures dedicated to showing nothing but the condition of the cabinet, and one dedicated closeup of the coin door. You clearly are capable of formulating your own opinions about condition, do you really need me to put it into text for you?

Quoted from Brtlkat:

The head also missing the Bally logo. Wrong flipper bats installed.

Who cares? Not this guy... I am not selling, pricing, or representing this machine as "restored" or "factory correct" - perhaps you need to spend less time typing and more time reading.

Quoted from Brtlkat:

Shooter lane and other areas not clean.

It was fully stripped and cleaned with the Novus system (2 and then 1), then waxed. The "dirt" you're referencing in the shooter lane is not able to be removed, short of sanding and refinishing it. Sanding and refinishing areas of a playfield is something you do in a "restoration", not a "shop job". That is why this game is being sold as "shopped", not restored. Doesn't sound like you have worked on many machines in your day.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Gort:

Fun game! Very descriptive add, and good price. GLWS

Thanks, Gort!

#6 4 years ago

I have worked on and owned just over 200 machines, As a hobby. This is why I point this type of stuff out when I see it. Ok sorry about the not restored comment then. I would say refurbished it is not.

You say who cares not you (about the logo and the wrong era flipper bats) a lot of people will care that are thinking about paying 3500 for this machine.

The dirt from the shooter lane can be removed, From your pictures and your words "full tear down", Look at the shooter lane ramp once more, that ramp looks like it was never removed from the playfield and cleaned under it.

This is what I see when I look at it and then I comment on it, sorry. I do like that it has a piece from Black Knight 2000 in it. Don't mind me Carry on and GLWTS.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

I have worked on and owned just over 200 machines, As a hobby. This is why I point this type of stuff out when I see it. Ok sorry about the not restored comment then. I would say refurbished it is not.

You say who cares not you (about the logo and the wrong era flipper bats) a lot of people will care that are thinking about paying 3500 for this machine.

The dirt from the shooter lane can be removed, From your pictures and your words "full tear down", Look at the shooter lane ramp once more, that ramp looks like it was never removed from the playfield and cleaned under it.

This is what I see when I look at it and then I comment on it, sorry. I do like that it has a piece from Black Knight 2000 in it. Don't mind me Carry on and GLWTS.

"Worked on and owned over 200 machines" - but have only ever sold four on the site in 7-years? You can fabricate whatever personality you want, it is the internet after all, but most can see right through it.

I personally have sold two other EATPM pins, within the last year - one for 3600 and one for 4000 (check the history). Anyone who is seriously interested in this title, or any other title for that matter, is not, like me, concerned with the fact that the flipper bats are not ribbed, or a Bally logo is missing from the speaker panel. Those parts are a grand total of ~$15-20 to change/replace, and most who know/buy from me know that if that was a stumbling point in the sale, I would gladly swap/install them without a second thought, and at no charge.

Yes, you're correct on one thing - it does have "a piece from a BK200" - thay are both system 11B's built in the same year, they probably share about 60% of the "same", and interchangeable, parts.

I wont "mind you", and I hope the rest of the site chooses to do the same. Your intent, and contribution, on here is quite obvious.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from PSUTownie:

"Worked on and owned over 200 machines" - but have only ever sold four on the site in 7-years? You can fabricate whatever personality you want, it is the internet after all, but most can see right through it.
I personally have sold two other EATPM pins, within the last year - one for 3600 and one for 4000 (check the history). Anyone who is seriously interested in this title, or any other title for that matter, is not, like me, concerned with the fact that the flipper bats are not ribbed, or a Bally logo is missing from the speaker panel. Those parts are a grand total of ~$15-20 to change/replace, and most who know/buy from me know that if that was a stumbling point in the sale, I would gladly swap/install them without a second thought, and at no charge.
Yes, you're correct on one thing - it does have "a piece from a BK200" - thay are both system 11B's built in the same year, they probably share about 60% of the "same", and interchangeable, parts.
I wont "mind you", and I hope the rest of the site chooses to do the same. Your intent, and contribution, on here is quite obvious.

Does it really matter how many I sell or buy on this site, No. Yes I have been here for 7 years but pinside is not the only site to sell, buy or talk pinball. See right through it you have no clue. Why would I have to fabricate anything about myself? Makes no sense and what is my intent am I gaining something by pointing out things on a pinball machine?

Yes I know what era black knight 2000 was in,, I have Owned 2 of them and 2 party monsters. I thought it was cool that it was in there,, not taking a stab at you slow down. If you knew a little more, you would know this has been discussed before about other machines cabinet pieces in other games.

I see your getting a little bothered by it. Don't be to hurt about it man its only pinball.

#9 4 years ago

Pretty nice looking example, and priced a tiny bit better than the other EATPM on the site (also being sold by a great Pinsider). I've had my eye on this game for a while. Timing sucks for me, but I am secretly hoping you don't sell for another few months (just kidding - GLWTS!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 18.95
$ 49.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 70.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-elvira-and-the-party-monsters-43?hl=hailrazer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.