Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 1,500 (OBO)
Price is firm
Open for offers
Added: August 21st, 2017
Ended: September 2nd, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
I have an Elektra for sale. I'm selling it to make room. Excellent machine, runs great, and I've taken great care of it to get it in what I consider to be excellent shape. Below are the noteworthy pieces of the machine-
- New MPU board
- New Solenoid Driver / Voltage Regulator board
- New Lamp board
- New capacitors on the squawk and talk audio board
- Clean auxiliary lamp board
- New transformer module board
- Tasteful LED's throughout for brighter gameplay- no ghosting, flickering, etc.
- New rubbers throughout
- Strong Flippers
- Beautiful Backglass in nearly perfect shape!
- Comes with a manual
- Fully functioning displays (snapped picture at a bad time, clearly).
- New Solenoid Expander
- Plastics in okay shape, some a little worn or chipped. (see pictures).
- Some playfield wear. See pictures. The worst area IMO is the guy on the main level where is messed up under the acrylic layer. The two scratches pointed out are ok the underside of the acrylic. Might be able to get out with NOVUS but I haven't tried.
This game plays well and has a great ruleset. It's challenging but very rewarding to get various features like multi ball, or working toward more elektra units for subfield gameplay.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.