Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P6180449 (resized).JPG
P6180450 (resized).JPG
P6180456 (resized).JPG
P6180451 (resized).JPG
P6180448 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

For Sale: EightBall Deluxe Playfield

Added: 2017-06-18 10:07:56 UTC • Ended: June 22nd, 2017
Condition: New (selling multiple)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 450

Item description

I purchased this overlay EBD pf but no longer need it.

It was originally done by a well known overlay person up north. He does quality work and this is a nice example. A nice upgrade for your blown out pf or even just some nice wall art till you find an example to restore. He also repainted the back nicely which is a plus that many other overlay guys don't do.

Selling for exactly what I purchased, $450.

LMK if you want any additional photos or have questions.

Item photos

P6180448 (resized).JPG
P6180451 (resized).JPG
P6180456 (resized).JPG
P6180450 (resized).JPG
P6180449 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#3 6 years ago

keep me posted if you buyer wants this Russ. Would be easy to get it up to you if they did.

I am also willing to trade this for other pfs or towards classic bally games

#4 6 years ago

pms replied to

someone take this so I can go buy something else

#5 6 years ago

upside.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

CPR is reproducing this playfield now.

gotta love the guys that try and piss in a FS thread, lol.

Pretty sure anyone looking for a EBD pf knows that. This is of course not the same as the CPR run, but neither is the price.

There are some pros to having an original pf with overlay that some people also prefer (more accurate color and already correctly drillled/dimpled are big for some.)

#9 6 years ago

thanks jgentry, much appreciated.

Worth note as a few people have asked that are not familiar with this overlay process. There is no need for any further top coating on this.

From the original maker of this
"there is no need for further protection. the printer prints to clear film, & then its cold laminated on top. lots of work on my end to mask for white & spray. 2 coats of varethane at start, & end."

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

He wasn't pissing in your thread, he was answering RustyLizard's question (in a roundabout way.)

Not how i read it at all. Either way, the question was not asked of him so he was using his round about answer as an excuse to try and point out that there are other options and doing so in a fs thread is tacky at best.

I really found it funny the extent some will go to piss in someone elses cheerios.

#14 6 years ago

bump for non-cherrios pissed looking for a nice pf to drop in your game

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

So, you would rather that potential buyers of your games and parts be uninformed of their options? Got it. That's a good thing for potential buyers to know.
I actually think your playfield looks nice and is fairly priced. If you have a "sell at all cost" mentality, and would begrudge someone making an informed decision to pay more for CPR, that's a real bad look for a seller, IMO.
Also, if you don't want discussion regarding your FS product, forego the free advertisement and don't link it to a forum post. Otherwise, you should expect open discussion to be fair game.

nope, I prefer any buyer be well informed and happy with a purchase. In fact I have told a few people that inquired that if they want perfect then they should go find an original and restored example. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to bring their game back to life with the ease of swapping in an originally drilled/dimpled pf (I could swap this in over a single long day compared to a CPR which takes significantly longer and requires more adjustment and measuring to do it correctly) for a much reduced cost.

The equivalent of what Jayhawki was doing was posting a link to another FS thread in this one.

"Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know you can go buy something nicer over here..."

He purposefully did it and also purposefully did not point out the pros/cons to compare the options, but rather to just crap in a FS thread.

Intent is important.

Why did I not mention my reason for selling this one??? Well because it is not pertinent to the sale and frankly nobodies business.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry about my question leading to this. I thought everyone knew about the CPR run but I also thought it was sold out. Sometimes I bring up casual conversation on the forums because I don't play a character online like some people do. This will sell. I would think it would be a great option for someone with an LE as they tend to hold a lower value.

no worries at all Russ. Some people like to attack my online person even though they would be unlikely to ever do it in person.

I am surre it will sell. I think a few people are waiting out the CPR run and hoping to grab one of the leftovers as they were on the standby list (completely understandable). After the CPR standby list is done then I am guessing people will jump on this quickly as it is a solid deck and much better then most of the blown out stuff in current games.

#19 6 years ago

bump just because.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eightball-deluxe-playfield?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.