Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Push600
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ES8_(resized).jpg
ES7_(resized).jpg
ES6_(resized).jpg
ES5_(resized).jpg
ES4_(resized).jpg
ES3_(resized).jpg
ES2_(resized).jpg
ES1_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,000

for sale

For sale: Earthshaker (Williams, 1989)

Added: March 26th, 2016 Re-listed: 2 times
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

For sale is my working Earthshaker pin. Game plays very fast and tight. Shaker motor is present and works. Flippers and pop bumpers were replaced a few years ago. I have owned this pin since 2009. Cab is in pretty good shape. Playfield has wear above the flipper areas. Back glass in in nice shape with the exception of one spot on the upper right corner. Game is located just north of Syracuse New York (central portion of New York State). Looking to get $2000.

Item photos

ES1_(resized).jpg
ES2_(resized).jpg
ES3_(resized).jpg
ES4_(resized).jpg
ES5_(resized).jpg
ES6_(resized).jpg
ES7_(resized).jpg
ES8_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Cicero, NY, US

Seller insights

These are joseph77's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to joseph77's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Wow that is some bad wear. GLWS

#3 3 years ago

While it's understandable to get frustrated over someone commenting in a not-so-positive light on your for sale ad, you have to realize that you're trying to sell this pin at the higher-end price point of the machine and these types of responses are bound to happen. Best thing to do is to ignore it and if you feel the pin is priced appropriately, post a crap ton of pics and let the machine speak for itself. GLWS

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from boiler2331:

While it's understandable to get frustrated over someone commenting in a not-so-positive light on your for sale ad, you have to realize that you're trying to sell this pin at the higher-end price point of the machine and these types of responses are bound to happen. Best thing to do is to ignore it and if you feel the pin is priced appropriately, post a crap ton of pics and let the machine speak for itself. GLWS

Thanks man. Not sure why some individuals have to comment further on things like that as I already acknowledged the fact it has playfield wear, it happens though and I do not let it bother me. It is a great players condition machine that plays very fast and tight which is why I started at the high end. That being said, thanks for the bump and price is lowered to $2500 or make me a reasonable offer.

#5 3 years ago

Bump for a quick price drop

#6 3 years ago

Monday bump...

1 week later
#7 3 years ago

Sunday bump and price reduced to $2300

#8 3 years ago

Bump for an honest seller, I've bought from him before, we had a trade deal that went very well. Trusted seller buy with confidence folks.

P.s.- even though you blew me off with that e.a. which i would have bought! I forgive you joe.

1 week later
#9 3 years ago

Bump and price drop to $2100.

3 weeks later
#10 3 years ago

Bump...Still Available.

#11 3 years ago

Joe is a top notch guy, buy with confidence. GLWS!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

Joe is a top notch guy, buy with confidence. GLWS!

Thanks for the kind words Scotty, good talking to you this past weekend at Tim's.

Tuesday bump...

3 weeks later
#13 3 years ago

Another day bump and price drop to $2,000.

#14 3 years ago

Earthshaker is a fun Lawlor Pin.

1 month later
#15 3 years ago

End of July bump...

#16 3 years ago

Sitting for over a month at 2k .... waiting for the end of Aug bump.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Pre-end of August bump...Hope that helps.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Didn't your momma tell you if you can't say something nice, don't say anything?
Why the comment(s)?
Do you want to buy the game?
Did you make an offer?
Wish random, negative comments would get people like you banned.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Didn't your momma tell you if you can't say something nice, don't say anything?
Why the comment(s)?
Do you want to buy the game?
Did you make an offer?

Are you buying the game? why are you commenting. I gave a free bump. and here's another. It's like they say no such thing as bad adverting . The more people chime in the better chance it's seen and sold ... so in essence I'm helping

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Also you must be a glass half empty guy, you could look at it as a helpful hint on what to do to get the game sold. Every pin that seems to be priced right sells within a week or 2, normally if it sits for more then a month there is a reason.

Although at his current price its not bad but The OP should change the title to let people know he had a price drop. Might get more people to look at it, especially people who looked and passed 4 months ago might be more interested at the new better price.

( Another free bump)

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Also you must be a glass half empty guy, you could look at it as a helpful hint on what to do to get the game sold. Every pin that seems to be priced right sells within a week or 2, normally if it sits for more then a month there is a reason.
Although at his current price its not bad but The OP should change the title to let people know he had a price drop. Might get more people to look at it, especially people who looked and passed 4 months ago might be more interested at the new better price.
( Another free bump)

Actually I'm not. But I never make comments on people's pricing.
Here's a positive bump. "I'd love to have an earthshaker".
Not gonna go back and forth. Just simply can't stand negative comments on someone's thread. Pm him if you have something rude to say.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside