You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61441951_10157291473124036_1693768302192492544_o (resized).jpg
20191118_085527[1] (resized).jpg
20191126_164605[1] (resized).jpg
20200415_142828[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wrong again Scotty....which btw, what grown man wants to be called Scotty - that's embarrassing enough. Kit is sold out as described on the website and emailing to get more is not a guarantee and takes atleast a couple of months.... and mine is listed even lower than others.
See Scotty - another good lesson for someone like you. This is what happens when you read and actually think before you speak. I know you struggle at that but less talking and more listening would do you well.
Class dismissed.

scott is actually right...
readily available for $275 from original maker. email him and inquiry if you want verification.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Whytalk - I personally bought this myself and I can guarantee it took a couple of months and I also had to convince him to make it bc he said no. I sold my ES and now have this left over bc it took some time to make. Maybe he is now using left over parts from mine.
"Scotty" based on his last trainwreck of a for sale couldn't be more deceiving and belligerent (look it up Scotty on Google to see what that word means) and now is mad I called him out so he's now replying here. Problem is the kid doesn't read by that's cool. Move along.

so sick of your personal attack bullshit.

someone makes a factual comment and you come out with the teenager name calling BS constantly. take a time out buddy.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Add it to the list of you opening your mouth about everything thinking you're right and butting in all the time. My statement was factual. You're defending a kid trying to sell a MBSE as a LE and then he's arguing with CGC. That's embarrassing but your call.

I am not defending anyone. I am pointing out that you are factually lying about this mod. I JUST bought one!

Price is $275 and took like 10 days to arrive.

Stop lying about shit to try and upsell a mod that is still available form the source and has been for years. He runs a batch, then takes a break, then runs a batch. Pretty simple, pretty straight fwd.

If anyone wants to buy this mod then email the source. If he is currently out then just wait a week or 2 and he will make more.

Save yourself some money and dont buy from someone that is lying to you just so they can upsell a mod they bought because they though it was rare when it is not.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-earthshaker-sinking-building-mod-new?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.