Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e5 (resized).jpg
e4 (resized).jpg
e3 (resized).jpg
e2 (resized).jpg
e1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Earthshaker, Nice Condition, Video, 30+ Photos

Added: 2022-11-24 23:33:13 UTC • Ended: December 5th, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

5 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,650

Item description

Video showing condition:

35 Photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAgDbv

For sale is this excellent playing Williams Earthshaker pinball machine in good condition. The playfield is complete and the majority of it is great with a few areas showing some typical wear for the age. From what I have seen, condition wise this machine still seems to be a bit better than the average Earthshaker for the era as they tend to get pretty beat up. The factory mylar is still present and has lifted up a little in a couple spots (mylar can be removed and pulled off with a heat gun if someone wanted to do such). The playfield is not worn out and is presentable but it would not meet the needs of the anal retentive collector looking for a perfect machine. The machine was shopped about a year ago with new rubbers and LEDs installed along with a cleaning. The cabinet is in nice shape. It looks to have been repainted. The head decals are lifting a bit. The translite overall is in great shape. The boards are in great shape and not showing hacks. The game plays excellent! Very fast and strong. The vibration motor works properly as does the fault feature. The music and sound effects is an appealing aspect of this era and this game. This is quite a fun game and very well designed by Mr. Lawlor.

I somehow ended up with four extra machines that are beyond my house’s capacity so I am selling a few machines (Whirlwind, Earthshaker, one of my two Fish Tales, Big Guns). I really prefer to sell outright but could consider trades up or down +/- cash (I tend to like late 1980’s through 1990’s Bally/Williams stuff). Could consider trades for vintage British/Italian or sports motorcycles (Triumph, BSA, Norton, Ducati, MV Agusta, Buell). I have an enclosed trailer and stair climbing dolly thus could deliver for a fee and install. I do not mind working with a shipper if you need it shipped. Cash, PayPal, Venmo, etc. works. Machines are located on my first floor in Sussex, WI 53089.

Item photos

e1 (resized).jpg
e2 (resized).jpg
e3 (resized).jpg
e4 (resized).jpg
e5 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are OldSkoolFool's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to OldSkoolFool's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sussex, WI, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-earthshaker-nice-condition-video-30-photos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.