Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.
Added: June 8th, 2020
Re-listed: 1 time (July 21st, 2020)
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
Working Earthshaker pinball machine with sinking institute mod. Game plays 100%. There is wear on the playfield, as well as some dings, scratches, etc. on the cabinet, but overall presents very well. The color on the cabinet art looks good. Cash only, pick-up only. Lots of upgrades including:
* Sinking institute mod (installed May 2020)
* Mostly LEDs (except for flashers). Warm white Comet LEDs for the playfield GI.
* LED replacement display with grey vinyl gel - looks great!
* Pinscore power supply
* NVRAM installed - no battery damage on MPU
* All new ramps (installed May 2020). Ramps have full sets of Cliffy’s
protectors. Additional Cliffy’s installed on the playfield.
* New plastics, rubbers and many new star posts (installed May 2020)
* Rebuilt pop bumpers
* Backglass is in good shape, but some scraping where the inner light
door must have rubbed against the glass.
* New CPR topper included (not installed)
I also have a beautiful CPR Gold silk screened playfield available for purchase separately. The buyer of the full machine gets first dibs on the playfield.
Let me know if you have questions or want pictures of something specific.
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas
Contact RonSwanson via PinsideMail.