Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Angry-baby-thank-you-meme-picture (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.18.12 AM (resized).png
IMG_1625 (resized).jpg
IMG_1626 (resized).jpg
IMG_1628 (resized).jpg
IMG_1627 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_gizzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#14 5 months ago

Just bought an ES with the sinking building mod for $2350 with great PF and felt like I got a great deal. This one is a smoking hot deal!

#82 5 months ago

You won’t get a decent WW for 3k.

#87 5 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pinphila has sold like 2 in the last few months for under 3k.
And both were above average.

The last one sold by Pinphila was stated to have a cracked ramp, needs rubbers and several broken plastics and was firm at $2750.

I guess we disagree on what constitutes a “decent” Whirlwind. Mine has full LEDs, nice playfield, new plastics, 100% working and you would not touch it for $3k.

#91 5 months ago

Deleted.

#93 5 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Where did ANYONE say this is overpriced?
The argument was whether ES is a 3k+ pin.
Go back and read through the thread before commenting next time.

Which is why I drained the post a few seconds after I wrote it and reread the thread. Your Pinside ninja skills are impressive though, must have replied within 60 seconds of my post. Carry on.

#96 5 months ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

You wouldn't get $3k from me for a "decent" WW. And my buddy just sold a pretty nice ES for $2450.

What you would pay for a pin and what it is worth are two separate things. I wouldn’t pay $6k for TAF, doesn’t mean it isn’t worth that.

And I’m glad your buddy sold a nice ES for $2450, makes my $2350 purchase with sinking building mod even better!

#98 5 months ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I think the $2K was a good deal. I thought I’d mention though that when you drain a post only you can’t see it. All the rest of us still can. Just a heads up

I did not realize that, I thought the post was deleted. My mistake. It has been removed.

#101 5 months ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Nice, I snagged a Taxi for $1800 recently as well. It's like 2016 all over again.

I would love to find a Taxi for $1800. I still kick myself for missing out on a Taxi for $1500 about 6 months back. Someone was there with cash in hand in about 30 minutes, lol.

#110 5 months ago

Clearly $1 overpriced.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_gizzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside