View topic image gallery

Angry-baby-thank-you-meme-picture (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.18.12 AM (resized).png
IMG_1625 (resized).jpg
IMG_1626 (resized).jpg
IMG_1628 (resized).jpg
IMG_1627 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Earthshaker

Added: 2019-06-24 11:43:50 UTC
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

5 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

#3 4 years ago

This will go fast!

#4 4 years ago

Too cheap.

#5 4 years ago

Yeah that pf looks great for the price, usually they r trashed with quite a bit of wear.

#6 4 years ago

Where are all the haters?? Lol

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Where are all the haters?? Lol

No idea. I just got done buying a game, but I would consider trying to fund this if it was closer. Screaming deal here people...

#9 4 years ago

I’m sure it’s sold already. If not a deal must be In the works.

#11 4 years ago

I think it is priced right. Dead center of the Pinside average. The problem now is we have all been trained to accept pricing that is $1000 over pinside high range and the pin is not even fully functioning half the time. Make people sit on these games for a while and prices will start dropping. I love summer time pin pricing, this is when I try to buy most of my pins.

#12 4 years ago

nice price, it's a rarity nowadays to see that!

#13 4 years ago

I am in the great deal camp. Should sell very fast.

#14 4 years ago

Just bought an ES with the sinking building mod for $2350 with great PF and felt like I got a great deal. This one is a smoking hot deal!

#15 4 years ago

I saw this right when it went up and had to a lot of trouble resisting instabuying it. It's is a great price for what appears to be a great shape ES.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Just bought an ES with the sinking building mod for $2350 with great PF and felt like I got a great deal. This one is a smoking hot deal!

I think that was a better deal if you had sinking building.

#17 4 years ago

Earthshaker is a fun game for sure. I bought a beater awhile back that needed a full restore, and sold it because time didn't permit me from restoring it. Would love to get another one someday.

#18 4 years ago

Great pin great price I actually cant believe these are still priced in this range for what you get.

#19 4 years ago

Great price no question. Times have changed. You snooze you lose

#20 4 years ago

Pm sent instantly when ad was placed. No reply to message or text or phone call.

?

Scotty

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I think it is priced right. Dead center of the Pinside average. The problem now is we have all been trained to accept pricing that is $1000 over pinside high range and the pin is not even fully functioning half the time. Make people sit on these games for a while and prices will start dropping. I love summer time pin pricing, this is when I try to buy most of my pins.

You are crazy man. 10 people trying to buy this, if it exists. It should be around 2800 if this ad is true. 3k or more with sinking institute. Why you ask? Because i sold mine 2 months ago for that and regret it.

Show me a decent earthshaker for under 3k this whole year other than this one, which maybe not exists?

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

You are crazy man. 10 people trying to buy this, if it exists. It should be around 2800 if this ad is true. 3k or more with sinking institute. Why you ask? Because i sold mine 2 months ago for that and regret it.
Show me a decent earthshaker for under 3k this whole year other than this one, which maybe not exists?

ES are going for sub 2500 all over the place.

I just passed on a beater at 1200. (true beater).

This one is an nice shape for the price, but don't get ahead of yourself. ES isn't yet passed the 3k price (sans sinking building and/or restored).

#23 4 years ago

Well, show me one! I'm on the hunt.
I'm mid-Atlantic

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

ES are going for sub 2500 all over the place.
I just passed on a beater at 1200. (true beater).
This one is an nice shape for the price, but don't get ahead of yourself. ES isn't yet passed the 3k price (sans sinking building and/or restored).

So news flash - Blackbeard is the captain of the price police. I think he's a time traveler from 1998 and can't believe the pricing in 2019.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So news flash - Blackbeard is the captain of the price police. I think he's a time traveler from 1998 and can't believe the pricing in 2019.

Hey bro, if you wanna pay 3k+ for an ES you’re either an idiot or a newbie.

Likely the former.

#26 4 years ago

Mine sold fast for 3k bro. 2 months ago. I also bought it for 3k. You are living in a dream world to find this much cheaper and in decent condition. I look daily and none have sold below 3k all year in mid-Atlantic area.

Good luck finding anothet under 3k.
Show me one.

#27 4 years ago

Just bc there isn’t one for sale presently doesn’t mean they’re worth 3k.

Es just isn’t a 3k pin on average. You’re outta touch if you think otherwise. That, or like delt, and idiot.

Agree to
Disagree

#28 4 years ago

Rescue 911 is now a 2k pin! Crazy crazy Lol still worthless to me

#29 4 years ago

I just paid 3k for an earthshaker about 8 months ago. It's in okay shape. It did come with a cpr gold playfield, plastic set, and backglass. Would have been nice if everything was installed. I am happy with what I paid.

#30 4 years ago

is this sold yet?

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I just paid 3k for an earthshaker about 8 months ago. It's in okay shape. It did come with a cpr gold playfield, plastic set, and backglass. Would have been nice if everything was installed. I am happy with what I paid.

I think
You did good there. The extras alone are worth 1200 or so!

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Es just isn’t a 3k pin on average. You’re outta touch if you think otherwise. That, or like delt, and idiot.
Agree to
Disagree

Blackbeard - bro.

Do me a favor - take your time machine and go back to 1998 where hopefully someone cares about you and your backwards way of thinking.

In 2019 we call you irrelevant.

In 1998 they just called you a loser.

Cheers bro

#33 4 years ago

The spirit of brotherly love is alive and well on Pinside. Such a feel-good place to visit.

#34 4 years ago

Can anyone vouch for the OP? Newish account with only 2 forum posts both today. Is this legit?

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I mean, it kinda does. Thats a sense of false scarcity. Supply and demand.

People are hanging onto these system 11 TIGHT it seems. The more obscure titles are going for decent cash now and the sought afters are pricey.

Id have seriously bought this in an instant. Cab looks great, PLAYFIELD looks great. Unless there are some moron hacks in that box or cab its worth every penny to me.

I bet TheNoTrashCougar wouldnt sell his never ever ever.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from pinplayerinva:

Can anyone vouch for the OP? Newish account with only 2 forum posts both today. Is this legit?

Good question...
(and another bump!)

#37 4 years ago

has any one managed to buy this yet lol??

#38 4 years ago

Bump for a great pinball!!

#39 4 years ago

If ES, which is kind of a C level pin, is now a $3k pin, what does that mean for B level games like RS, TS, BSD, FT, etc...are they pushing $4k now?

I hadn't realized ES was anywhere near $3k, thought tops was around $2400 for a nice one.

#40 4 years ago

I know a guy near me that has a decent one for 2400 he had it at Allentown and it didnt sell. I picked up a project a few months ago for 300. Mine needed new ramps, display and not sure what else I hope to have less than 1250 in it after i am done with it. ES was my first pin. I had a nice one with the sinking building. I did a 2 for 1 trade and regretted it now I have this one and it will stay!

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

If ES, which is kind of a C level pin, is now a $3k pin, what does that mean for B level games like RS, TS, BSD, FT, etc...are they pushing $4k now?
I hadn't realized ES was anywhere near $3k, thought tops was around $2400 for a nice one.

System 11 in general are in crazy demand. Last week I listed a game and I had a swords of fury in the background. I had more people ask about the sof then the game I was selling. I think this has more to do with guys in their 40s wanting the game they played in their youth. Pinball is replacing the convertible sports car as the mid life crisis purchase. For the record I'm in that group. Time for my nap.

#42 4 years ago

Looking for an earthshaker.....anyone?

So, where are all these sub-3k machines hiding that you guys seem to think are out there for sale? Show me one!

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

I know a guy near me that has a decent one for 2400 he had it at Allentown and it didnt sell. I picked up a project a few months ago for 300. Mine needed new ramps, display and not sure what else I hope to have less than 1250 in it after i am done with it. ES was my first pin. I had a nice one with the sinking building. I did a 2 for 1 trade and regretted it now I have this one and it will stay!

And his contact info is....?

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Looking for an earthshaker.....anyone?
So, where are all these sub-3k machines hiding that you guys seem to think are out there for sale? Show me one!

Where are all the 3k+ ones?

Just because none of either pricing aren't for sale means nothing.

#45 4 years ago

There aren't any taxis for sale currently on here either.

I guess they're going for 3k too?

#46 4 years ago

Ive got one ill sell $3,000 I'm in Chesapeake

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

There are 3 in archives now that sold this year for under $3k. Just look at pinside average sale price.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It is, people are actually pumping up a sale price. It is crazy. Pinside average is $1900 to $2300, a really nice one might hit $3k with sinking building.

#49 4 years ago

Safe to say Pinside average is off a bit w this title. The evidence is right here in this thread. There are dozens of people that would snatch this title up with 4 lousy pics at $2,000. Same thing happened w Diner 6-8 months ago. Pinside avg price has moved up 20% in that time on that title. It'll happen here too Book it

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It is, people are actually pumping up a sale price. It is crazy. Pinside average is $1900 to $2300, a really nice one might hit $3k with sinking building.

I always take pinside avg with a grain of salt. Pinside avg includes people selling low cost projects, and high end restorations. And everything in between, provided it is honestly reported. Many dont disclose, some lie about what they sold it for (which makes no sense since donation amt is not based on sold pricr. but it happens).

I’d actually like to see avg prices for different category of games (project, player, restored) but realistically people could never agree which category their sold pin falls into.

I expect that pinside avg should start to increase only because we have reproduction pf’s etc for ES now which should result in more “restored” pins being swapped.

Anyway, tangent over lol. OP im sure has had plenty of offers > asking at this point.

ps: i did not quote your post in disagreement, just used as a segue...

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-earthshaker-36?hl=hockeymutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.