0311202015e (resized).jpg
0311202015d (resized).jpg
0311202016 (resized).jpg
0311202018a (resized).jpg
0311202018b (resized).jpg
0311202017b (resized).jpg
0311202021j (resized).jpg
0311202022c (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Donald Trump pinball machine

Added: 2020-03-15 04:12:12 UTC • Ended: March 26th, 2020
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 6,000

Open for offers

DISCLAIMER: I realize this is a politically themed machine but I am posting this to sell and/or trade this machine NOT to argue politics. So please refrain from posting nasty comments and arguing. I will not respond to that nonsense. This machine was customized all in good fun and not to be taken seriously. If you have questions or if you're interested in buying or trading for this machine please message me. Moderators please help keep this thread under control. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The White House is under attack! Help President Trump and his Secret Service defend the country and MAKE PINBALL GREAT AGAIN!

Love him or hate him this machine will definitely bring a smile to your face. What we have here is actually a 1989 Data East “Secret Service” pinball machine that has had a President Trump re-theme. Making it a one of a kind!! Be the envy of all your Trump loving friends and enjoy the annoyance it inflicts upon all your liberal pals!

Obviously the most noticeable change to this machine is the beautifully ridiculous blackglass translite. Also notice Trump screaming his classic “You’re Fired!” in the middle of the now gold speaker panel. Speaking of gold… the side rails, lockdown bar, and legs has been powder coated gold to give it that Trump touch of class! The legs and feet are new as well as new blue cabinet savers to protect the cabinet from the legs. The original face of the James Bond lookalike on the sides and back box have been replaced with the face of a real American hero! The cabinet and backbox are in great shape for its age. Some minor chips and scratches here and there but nothing major. Most have been touched up and barely noticeable.

On the playfield we have more Trumpified goodies. The spinners have been updated to feature Kim Jong-Un and Vladimir Putin on one side and a nuclear bomb on the other. The White House features Trump about to hit the “big red button”, YUGE golden nuclear missile, Trump himself yelling “GET OFF MY LAWN!!”, fake news newspaper, and drop targets that spell TRUMP. In the center we have the Capitol building with targets that feature some of Trump’s biggest enemies, Hillary, Obama, and Pelosi! Hit them all and “DRAIN THE SWAMP”!

The pop bumpers feature Trump and the “Rocket Man” himself, Kim Jong-Un ready to do battle! In the back right we have the “Illegal Alien Bar And Grill” where all visitors are promptly deported out of the country as they are told “AND STAY OUT!” In the back we have the border wall with a warning of “NO BAD HOMBRES ALLOWED!” On the right side we have the enemy base featuring Kim Jong-Un and Trump frenemy, Vladimir Putin. Be sure to stop in a buy some bargain Uranium from Hillary Clinton! Ring the bell and see her head bobble around just like real life! Custom score/rule cards have been added to add more MAGA flare and fun. And check out the custom Trump head shooter rod!

The original music really works perfectly for a presidential re-theme. It plays great spy themes such as “Get Smart”, “Secret Agent Man”, “Mission Impossible”, and the old Bond theme “Nobody Does It Better” which sounds as if it’s sung by Melania herself! It also plays “America The Beautiful” and most importantly “Hail To The Chief” if you get the highest score!

As for the mechanics and electronics of the machine, it is in great working order. It is a fast game! Flippers are strong and work great. New coils installed in the upper flipper and at the “Laser Kick”. The “Spy Hang Out” and “Radar Post” both function as they should. Fully upgraded with LED lights and LED strips. It really has a great light show! All new rubbers and waxed playfield. A couple of wear spots at the Spy Hideout and behind the White House. Some minor repairs to a few plastics but not really that noticeable. Brand NEW Rottendog MPU board and power supply to insure many years of Commie destroying fun! Everything works and plays great but keep in mind that this is still a 31 year old pinball at its core and will need maintenance and repairs from time to time. No warranties are expressed or implied. And yes...the Trump cutout is included! =)

The listed price is negotiable. Since this is a one of kind machine and appeals to more than just folks in the pinball community, pricing is kind of hard to do. So I am taking offers on it. So shoot me a message with your offer if you're interested.

As for possible trades, the only straight pinball trades I would consider would be for a decent “Attack From Mars” or “Scared Stiff". Maybe a partial trade for a “Phantom Of The Opera”. But I maybe open to other machines. Just shoot me a message with what you have.

There's so much more to see! Please message me for a link to more pics and video of the game in action!

Item photos

0312201242a (resized).jpg
0312201256c (resized).jpg
0312201252 (resized).jpg
0312201255 (resized).jpg
0312201251b (resized).jpg
0312201251d (resized).jpg
0312201251c (resized).jpg
0312201254b (resized).jpg
0312201253 (resized).jpg
0311202022i (resized).jpg
0312201242c (resized).jpg
0311202012a (resized).jpg
0311202021j (resized).jpg
0311202022c (resized).jpg
0311202018b (resized).jpg
0311202018a (resized).jpg
0311202014c (resized).jpg
0311202014e (resized).jpg
0311202015a (resized).jpg
0311202015b (resized).jpg
0312201249 (resized).jpg
0311202015d (resized).jpg
0311202015e (resized).jpg
0311202016 (resized).jpg
0311202017b (resized).jpg
0313201751_Burst01 (resized).jpg
0313201752 (resized).jpg
0312201258c (resized).jpg
0312201300b (resized).jpg
0312201302b (resized).jpg
0312201302c (resized).jpg
0312201302d (resized).jpg
0312201303 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are renoman22's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to renoman22's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

La Luz, NM, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95

#2 4 years ago

I respect your privacy, but if a high dollar is what you want, throw on Ebay and SM for say $20K,
and go fishing! just an opinion.
You might get National News with a little work and see a big payday.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I respect your privacy, but if a high dollar is what you want, throw on Ebay and SM for say $20K,
and go fishing! just an opinion.
You might get National News with a little work and see a big payday.

thanks! It's already on there. But I'd rather sell or trade here. I hate dealing with Ebay.

#4 4 years ago

LOVE it!

#5 4 years ago

This thing is amazingly awesomely beautiful, the best one I've ever seen.
Ugely creative!

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

This thing is amazingly awesomely beautiful, the best one I've ever seen.
Ugely creative!

Thanks! I worked on it for months. The only thing that would really top it off is custom sounds. The original music and call outs actually work really well with the Trump theme but if you could program it with actual Trump, Hillary, Putin, etc. call outs it would be perfect! Unfortunately Pinsound doesn't have a unit for Secret Service yet but hopefully soon!

#7 4 years ago

Why on earth would you sell this beauty! Did something happen to your 401K?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from bombpop:

Why on earth would you sell this beauty! Did something happen to your 401K?

LOL! Actually my 401k did just take a dump with all this corona nonsense but the only reason I'm selling it is medical bills.

#9 4 years ago

This should have the custom sounds from the Donald Trump Millionaire and it would really be a thing of beauty. Too funny

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This should have the custom sounds from the Donald Trump Millionaire and it would really be a thing of beauty. Too funny

I agree. but that's what I mentioned above. Pinsound doesn't have a unit for Secret Service yet but they said they would eventually. So whoever gets this can add that on later. That will be fun!

#11 4 years ago

Oh I didn’t know, that’s a bummer!
It’ll be amazing when that comes out, maybe people will really start loving DE’s.
Definitely the most love a SS ever got

Quoted from renoman22:

I agree. but that's what I mentioned above. Pinsound doesn't have a unit for Secret Service yet but they said they would eventually. So whoever gets this can add that on later. That will be fun!

#12 4 years ago

I love the attention to detail on this. Is it pro Trump? Is it anti Trump? I don't know....that's what makes it great!

Good luck!

#13 4 years ago

The original soundtrack and sounds actually work well for the Trump theme though. But eventually Pinsound will have a unit for it. If I don't sell it before then I'll definitely put one in it! I may even wait until after he is re-elected because I think it will definitely sell for more and especially after all this corona hysteria dies down.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I love the attention to detail on this. Is it pro Trump? Is it anti Trump? I don't know....that's what makes it great!
Good luck!

EXACTLY. I think it can appeal to both sides. If you get upset at this machine you really need to lighten up. People take things way to seriously these days. We need to step back and laugh at both sides and ourselves. I made this all in good fun.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from renoman22:

LOL! Actually my 401k did just take a dump with all this corona nonsense but the only reason I'm selling it is medical bills.

...huh.

Well, good luck, and I'd say you'll get bites on eBay.

#16 4 years ago

Well done!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Oh I didn’t know, that’s a bummer!
It’ll be amazing when that comes out, maybe people will really start loving DE’s.
Definitely the most love a SS ever got

I love DE machines! I have TFTC now that I designed a new backglass for and I just sold a Time Machine that I customized.

0316201952c (resized).jpg0316201952c (resized).jpg
#18 4 years ago

Here's a video of the Trump machine in action.

#19 4 years ago

Wow great job renoman22!! Love the pop bumpers!

#20 4 years ago

I hate Trump with a passion but this pin is hilarious and awesome looking. Did you do the work? It's flawless.

Quoted from renoman22:

Oh the irony. Is there nothing more American than medical debt?

#21 4 years ago

Ha! Pretty cool.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I hate Trump with a passion but this pin is hilarious and awesome looking. Did you do the work? It's flawless

thank you. Yes I did.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Wow great job renoman22!! Love the pop bumpers!

Thanks! I think they turned out great too! =)

#24 4 years ago

What a great machine. Can't imagine the total hours in it.

#25 4 years ago

Awesome!!

#26 4 years ago

What a funny and creative retheme. Good luck with the sale.

#27 4 years ago

Love it. Dig the Rocket Man!

#29 4 years ago

Fair price as that is about what the DOW Jones average should look like in a couple weeks.

GLWS!

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

Thanks!

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

LOL thanks!

#32 4 years ago

You should twitter this to him and see if he wants to buy it

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

What a funny and creative retheme. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I wish the playfield was twice this size. There's so much more I could have added! =)

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You should twitter this to him and see if he wants to buy it

LOL I think my wife already did!

#35 4 years ago

very well done....

#36 4 years ago

Awesome job, I would Twitter him gets his thoughts

#37 4 years ago

Man your work is amazing. Impressed!! This machine looks so cool!!! If i had room in my house i would grab this up. I have to many machines now. Job well done!!!! Good luck with same or trade.

#38 4 years ago

This is some seriously good work!!! That video was freaking AWESOME!! Send the video to Hannity and I'll bet he'd get a kick out of it!

#39 4 years ago

It ONLY accepts RUSSIAN RUBLES!

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from renoman22:

I realize this is a politically themed machine but I am posting this to sell and/or trade this machine NOT to argue politics.

Quoted from renoman22:

Be the envy of all your Trump loving friends and enjoy the annoyance it inflicts upon all your liberal pals!

Quoted from renoman22:

Moderators please help keep this thread under control. Thanks!

Come on....stop it. My stomach hurts from laughing. How can you insert this much irony into a single ad!?!

When you can edit the sounds, this game will go to another level. Slurping call-outs at the Putin target, incoherent sentences, and the enormous sighs from all of the "best people" who are no longer a part of his administration. It will be GREAT!

I have no doubt that this machine will sell for major bucks to a "very stable genius" out there!! GLWS

bdd84a031f95a0c7138e8af809b1c4f88d0ffc73.gifbdd84a031f95a0c7138e8af809b1c4f88d0ffc73.gif
#41 4 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Man your work is amazing. Impressed!! This machine looks so cool!!! If i had room in my house i would grab this up. I have to many machines now. Job well done!!!! Good luck with same or trade.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I worked on it for a long time. It is actually a really fun pin. Secret Service is very underrated. The trump re-theme just makes it even better!

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from redhawk1689:

This is some seriously good work!!! That video was freaking AWESOME!! Send the video to Hannity and I'll bet he'd get a kick out of it!

LOL! He might! Thanks!

#43 4 years ago

Apparently the link to the extra pics were not working so here it is!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/183076117@N05/8551jx

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from renoman22:

Here's a video of the Trump machine in action.

Awesome!! I watched the vid and I didn’t hear any Trump call outs?? Just Ahhh!!! And “target White House” Am I miss something?If there are a lot of Trump call outs I would make you an offer.
Thanks,Mike

#45 4 years ago

Pm sent

#46 4 years ago

Hillary reminds me of Angus.

#47 4 years ago

I can tell you in all honesty this machine is beautiful. I saw the machine in person a few weeks ago and the work is immaculate and the thought process is beyond my comprehension. Every detail is professional and perfect. It’s hard to discriminate between OEM pieces and his modifications. Although his are actually better quality and detail. I bought a modded out Time machine from him and absolutely love it. Someone needs to step up and buy this thing. $6,000 is way to cheap for the time and pure artistry of this machine. I too think Trump needs to buy this. It should be in the Oval Office!

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Saluda:

... I too think Trump needs to buy this. It should be in the Oval Office!

This game is WAY too tasteful for The Donald's refined aesthetic sense!

Trump residence (resized).jpgTrump residence (resized).jpg

#49 4 years ago

Love it. Drain the swamp!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-donald-trump-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.