Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 2,750 (Firm)
Price is firm
Added: June 23rd, 2020
Ended: June 25th, 2020
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished
This is a Doctor Who that has a lot
of good in it, and new parts in it, but needs someone to get it to 100%.
I got it as a working project, and here’s what I’ve done:
- power driver board and 10 opto board fully rebuilt by Clive at coin op cauldron, tons of new parts.
- rottendog cpu board with off-board battery holder.
- new pindorabox motor driver board.
- leds, titan rings, new balls, full clean and wax.
- all 3 flippers fully rebuilt including solenoids.
- mini playfield rebuilt with the swinks carrier, New pindorabox opto boards, new single opto boards, new rollers, and a new motor.
- new fuses.
- new connectors here and there.
Pics will reflect the above work. It fires up and plays games, dmd is nice and bright, sound is loud and full. But, the mini playfield needs adjusting. It’s all there, the mini PF will raise and lower like a champ, but I’m still getting some mini PF faults from switches. Except for the mini PF, all the switches and lamps fire in the edge test. The mini PF is mostly working (the ball locks work for example). I think it’s an issue of adjusting the Opto/cam alignment (which again, are new). I think it needs zero additional parts at this point but there *could be* a few looming connector or wiring demons to exorcise.
The playfield is nice, but the cabinet decals have fading.
Please reach out if you’d like more pics or a socially-distanced FaceTime walkthrough. I can leave it in my garage for you to take, it will be a zero steps and zero contact transaction, and we have been a symptom free family so far.
This is a nice game with good potential for someone that has the time to finish it.
Thanks for looking!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.