Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: May 12th, 2019
Ended: May 19th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
Game was probably routed in a prior life; but since adoption into my home the last few years and much counseling, it's doing much better.
- Playfield is great, surprisingly so for a routed game.
- Dalek head moves and flashes when speaking (added the missing motor) (will post video in thread)
- LED - tasteful. With LED OCD boards for switched and GI. If you don't know what LED OCD is, but you have older games, you really should look this product up. Herg puts out a fantastic product.
- InvisiGlass, reduces overhead glare
- While one side's red is pretty good, the other side is a bit washed out and more orange.
- RottenDog MPU board. Original board was a lost cause.
- Head is crowded with the addition of ColorDMD and the LED OCD boards (plural)
- Dalek head, when adding the motor, requires cutting. Our installation wasn't 100% perfect, and the head tilts slightly down towards the player. It's not obvious, but if you're OCD, you'll see it.
- I've done my best to highlight the larger issues in the photos.
Game is sold as-is.
Happy to do FaceTime or Skype to preview the game before you drive.
$3500, cash on the glass.
Will accept COD via Chris Fox shipping, if you're in California.
Will accept escrow.com for US buyers only, if you wish to arrange for pick up from my residential location (2 steps). You pay the escrow fees (I'll pay the disbursement fee). FaceTime or Skype is *strongly* recommended for a remote buyer.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!