(Topic ID: 269326)

For sale: Dirty Harry


By Pick6

40 days ago



Topic Stats

  • 22 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by Daditude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

74E50C7D-5ADA-4861-94F4-6EB8CF6BD00F (resized).jpeg

-13
#1 40 days ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 40 days ago

How about some pics of the actual game.......

Welcome to Pinside, hope your first day goes well......

#3 40 days ago

Pinside is bored and hungry for entertainment this will go well lol

#4 40 days ago

Pssst: Dirty Harry isn’t a $4900 game.

#5 40 days ago

Here for the entertainment. Think I got a bag of popcorn laying around somewhere...altho the otaku thread may have consumed it all...

#6 40 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pssst: Dirty Harry isn’t a $4900 game.

Yet,,,,,

This one looks showroom condition!

#7 40 days ago

what a steal!

#8 40 days ago

For that price, I'll take two!

Oh wait. I already have two...

#9 40 days ago
Quoted from schudel5:

For that price, I'll take two!
Oh wait. I already have two...

That price should include two.

#10 39 days ago

Sorry bud, if you’re going to try and get top dollar by claiming your pin came out of a time capsule, you’ll have to do better than someone else’s stock photos.

#12 39 days ago

Sounds fishy, is this a scammer?

#13 39 days ago

How did this get thru Customs?

#14 39 days ago

How did he get his game room so white?

#15 39 days ago

I had an ex girlfriend that had a lightly used dirty hairy.

#16 39 days ago

I believe this is a scam.

#17 39 days ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I had an ex girlfriend that had a lightly used dirty hairy.

Lightly used

#18 39 days ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I had an ex girlfriend that had a lightly used dirty hairy.

What was the condition of the shooter lane?

#19 39 days ago
74E50C7D-5ADA-4861-94F4-6EB8CF6BD00F (resized).jpeg
#20 39 days ago
Quoted from jake35:

I believe this is a scam.

Yup. Pinside should clean this shit up, but they’re too chicken. First time posters shouldn’t be allowed to post FS ads, but they want the sale revenue for the 2% of newb FS ads that are legit, forgetting about the other 98% which is ruining this site’s credibility.

#21 39 days ago

What is ruining this site’s credibility, is being moderated for a post being deemed "not nice" when members are sending PM's that are beyond vile, and reporting the PM goes into the Ozone.

#22 37 days ago

This sales ad has been discussed and we have reached out to the seller. We currently have no indications that this is a scam, but we asked the seller to post more photos.

Please take caution, as always, when buying or selling from anyone online...and especially from a newer member.

NEVER pay with Paypal Friends and Family unless you are in person or 100% trust/know the seller. Use cash on the glass when possible, or escrow.com whenever you're in doubt about an online transaction.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside