Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: November 13th, 2018
Ended: December 30th, 2018
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished
Selling my Dirty Harry. Game is in nice shape and has the following:
- Topside torn down, playfield cleaned and waxed. Ramps removed cleaned etc. New rubbers where needed.
- New flipper bats and Super bands on bats
- New rottendog dmd driver board
- LEDs (all light boards were removed and inserts cleaned)
- Rebuilt GI connectors
- Boards are in good shape. No hacks that I can see ( I did not pull the boards )
- New NOS sling plastics
The game plays great and the gun works fine. The magnet is in good shape and a little mushroomed but not the worst. There is a small chip by the magnet but you cannot see it and it doesn't affect game play. DMD is good but has a little burn - Not noticeable during game play. One plastic on the left is broken but again, cant see it.
Cabinet is solid, not water damage or major issues. There is some touch up on the head but in the black area. I think that is everything.
Pics coming soon.
No trades unless you have a fishtales. Seriously.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.