Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheOnlyest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1860_(resized).jpg
IMG_1848_(resized).jpg
IMG_1847_(resized).jpg
IMG_1852_(resized).jpg
IMG_1853_(resized).jpg
IMG_1850_(resized).jpg
IMG_1855_(resized).jpg
IMG_1854_(resized).jpg
IMG_1857_(resized).jpg
IMG_1858_(resized).jpg
IMG_1856_(resized).jpg
IMG_1862_(resized).jpg
IMG_1861_(resized).jpg
IMG_1864_(resized).jpg
IMG_1863_(resized).jpg
IMG_1867_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,200

for sale

For sale: Diner (Williams, 1990)

Added: August 3rd, 2016 Ended: August 17th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

First things first. I listed this as HUO, but I have no proof that it is. The reason I did it is I don't know how it could have ever been in a public place. The cabinet is nearly perfect, even the back. The graphics are clear and bright and the corners on the cabinet are crisp.
The playfield is outstanding with original mylar. The plastics, ramps, etc... are excellent. I think this is pretty much what it looked like new in 1990.
There is no way this machine ever got much play. It is just too clean and nice. No smokey smells, no weird stuff, original boards in perfect shape with no burned connectors, etc... This game just never got played a lot.

With that said, it isn't perfect and has some minor imperfections. The only one I can say is worth pointing out is that the insert at the top of the shooter lane that says Top 5 is worn where every ball that is played travels over the same spot.

The backbox and playfield inserts have been changed over to tasteful LED's. The GI is incandescent and I think it looks great that way, and fits with the Diner theme.

If you are local, come see it and play it. I'll help you load it. If you want to ship it, I'll work with your shipper to safely load it.

Item photos

IMG_1870_(resized).jpg
IMG_1875_(resized).jpg
IMG_1874_(resized).jpg
IMG_1872_(resized).jpg
IMG_1868_(resized).jpg
IMG_1873_(resized).jpg
IMG_1869_(resized).jpg
IMG_1865_(resized).jpg
IMG_1866_(resized).jpg
IMG_1867_(resized).jpg
IMG_1863_(resized).jpg
IMG_1864_(resized).jpg
IMG_1861_(resized).jpg
IMG_1862_(resized).jpg
IMG_1856_(resized).jpg
IMG_1858_(resized).jpg
IMG_1857_(resized).jpg
IMG_1854_(resized).jpg
IMG_1855_(resized).jpg
IMG_1850_(resized).jpg
IMG_1853_(resized).jpg
IMG_1852_(resized).jpg
IMG_1847_(resized).jpg
IMG_1848_(resized).jpg
IMG_1860_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ellicott City, MD, US

Seller insights

These are mdclips's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mdclips's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I wish my Diner looked this nice.
Fair price

#3 3 years ago

nice looking game but not HUO condition in my opinion. The pf wear tells the story pretty clear, but also good indication that it came from an operators auction at one time (note top of open coin door).

Still a very nice game.

#4 3 years ago

I've seen this game in person Pics don't do it justice. Gsme is beautiful. If you have a diner sell yours snd get this one

#5 3 years ago

They're always 2500 miles away......

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I've seen this game in person Pics don't do it justice. Gsme is beautiful. If you have a diner sell yours snd get this one

I do have a Diner, and it's in better condition than this one.

#7 3 years ago

He didn't ask you if it was in better condition ....... He just said, sell it and buy this one

#8 3 years ago

Wish they would do a new playfield !!!

#9 3 years ago

Saw this one today while buying another game from mdclips. He is great to deal with and this pin is gorgeous, a real show piece! Buy with confidence.

#10 3 years ago

Very nice game but not understanding the need to use the HUO label if you have no idea if it is or not. Let the condition of the game speak for itself.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Saw this one today while buying another game from mdclips. He is great to deal with and this pin is gorgeous, a real show piece! Buy with confidence.

Thanks. Good meeting you, enjoy the pin. Buyer was also great to deal with. Another great pinsider!

As far as the condition of Diner goes - its great. Use the pics as your guide. I don't want to overstate its condition either so judge for yourself. I just want to provide an accurate description so the buyer understands exactly what he's buying and is happy with the pin.
Thanks.

I've had a lot of inquiries, but as of now it is still available.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

They're always 2500 miles away......

Not always!

#14 3 years ago
Well yea, but yours is long gone! And of course the tiny window I had when it WAS available, I was "pinball fund poor"!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Well yea, but yours is long gone! And of course the tiny window I had when it WAS available, I was "pinball fund poor"!

you helped fund the purchase!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from tdddddd:

you helped fund the purchase!

lol, Story of my life! Yer welcome!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside