New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 255159)

For sale: Diamond Lady

By Eddie

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 days ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 10 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,000

for sale

For sale: Diamond Lady

Added: November 9th, 2019 Re-listed: 3 times (July 30th, 2020) Ended: August 17th, 2020
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Item description

LEDs installed all around. New plastics , Titan clear rubbers and Superbands on flippers.

Fairly rare machine as most were sent overseas.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Monroe, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Eddie's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Eddie's stats page

#3 10 months ago

I'd rate Diamond Lady as one of the better System 80b titles but I don't think too many people have really played it. It has to be one of the most challenging games of this era and has an innovative ruleset. Has some nice shots with the figure 8 spinner shot and all of the drops. Pretty good sound too. Really wish they would have used the Vitrigraph playfields on more games as they really hold up well and look great. Good luck with the sale!

8 months later
#5 56 days ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Paging herbertbsharp

Thank you very much but this is terrible timing for me, I'm trying to land 3 other games this week

#6 56 days ago

Yeah, this is one really under-appreciated shooters game, and I would totally grab one if it came my way. GLWTS!

#7 56 days ago

This really is a beautiful sleeper hit of a gem, a totally charming game and the playfield is always mint because they used a polycarbonate of some sort as the top layer! I've got one at home that needs a new MPU and Driver and then I'm looking forward to giving her the full LED and shop out ala this one received. GLWS!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside