Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190106_210443 (resized).jpg
20190106_210447 (resized).jpg
20190106_210453 (resized).jpg
20190106_210456 (resized).jpg
20190106_210459 (resized).jpg
20190106_210510 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 17 days ago

Price

$ 8,075 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale Sale pending!

For sale: Dialed In LE w/Mirrors+ HUO. 3/18 Build. Like New
Featured Ad

Added: January 5th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Build date of March 2018. HUO it's entire life. Limited use. Factory JJP installed protection (SIM card, Scoop). 4k video below:

Comes with mirror blades in addition to:

LED trough light
Custom Shooter rod (original included as well)
Station 3 Decal
Target Decals
Bob Sign Mod by Mezel Mod
Keyless coin door entry

Plays perfectly including the trap door that many have issues with. Of course, LE certificate, Invisiglass included too.

8075 FIRM.

Only selling bc wife wants a new car so I need some pin fun money.

Shipping works - many happy pinsiders so check my feedback. I only like super nice pins. You will definitely be happy (although I might ask to buy it back later ; )

No trades.

Item photos

20190106_210443 (resized).jpg
20190106_210453 (resized).jpg
20190106_210510 (resized).jpg
20190106_210459 (resized).jpg
20190106_210456 (resized).jpg
20190106_210447 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact delt31 via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, United States

Seller insights

These are delt31's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

95.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

delt31 currently has 1 other ad on the Pinside marketplace.

Parts - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA

#2 17 days ago

A simply amazing game! Buyer will not regret getting this one!

GLWTS!

#3 17 days ago

Awesome game, should go quick..

#4 17 days ago

This one looks brand new. If I had the cash I'd grab it.

#5 15 days ago

4k video and Pics uploaded. Video might take 30 min or so for youtube to render 4k. Sorry for the delay. Also forgot of a few mods that are on it too. See the updated ad.

#6 15 days ago

Whoops forgot to add pictures

#7 15 days ago

Beautiful game. I finally -- after a year of debate -- bought one. Damn it's good. I don't think there is a single piece of wasted real estate on the playfield and it STILL shoots so smoothly.

GLWS!

#8 14 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Beautiful game. I finally -- after a year of debate -- bought one. Damn it's good. I don't think there is a single piece of wasted real estate on the playfield and it STILL shoots so smoothly.
GLWS!

Thanks! It's such a great shooter - and this one is truly like new. I'm sure it will be back in my collection again some day.

Have some offers but haven't pulled the trigger yet. OBO so keep them coming.

#9 14 days ago

Monday Night Bump!

#10 14 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

GLWS!

Its crazy how much this is said.... people finally decide to give it a chance and most fall in love with it and is a favorite.

#11 14 days ago

Such a great pin. You’ll regret selling this, I miss it. Someone will be very happy with this low play pristine example.

#12 13 days ago

Potential buyer MIA so keep them coming in!

#13 13 days ago

I can vouch for the seller’s meticulous care for pins, especially DI. I bought Brian’s prior DILE and it was immaculate. I have gone from never having played the game to it being one of my all time favorites. Seller is a good dude and you won’t be disappointed.

#14 13 days ago
Quoted from rs812:

I can vouch for the seller’s meticulous care for pins, especially DI. I bought Brian’s prior DILE and it was immaculate. I have gone from never having played the game to it being one of my all time favorites. Seller is a good dude and you won’t be disappointed.

Appreciate the kind words. Glad you're still enjoying it. Always nice to see when someone holds on to a game for some time ; )

#15 12 days ago

8225 0b0 bump

#16 11 days ago

8075 FIRM bump. Decided to cut the guessing game out.

Great mods, immaculate condition.

#17 11 days ago

Good deal on a great game.

#18 10 days ago

Weekend bump!

#19 9 days ago

Thanks!

If someone wants to save a little cash I can keep the shooter.

#20 9 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks!
If someone wants to save a little cash I can keep the shooter.

What’s the going rate on that majestic tie dyed shooter?

#21 9 days ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

What’s the going rate on that majestic tie dyed shooter?

If you have to ask you can’t afford it! Majestic shooters are reserved for those who prefer the finer things in life!

#22 9 days ago

Thank god the cowboys are out of the playoffs bump!

#23 9 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thank god the cowboys are out of the playoffs bump!

Now all we need is Tom Brady two stay home bump .

#24 8 days ago

Damn you brady!!! The only good news is it will hurt him more when he loses...

#25 8 days ago

..... Going obo 8075. Continue sending in those offers. Within reason I'm in. If you're looking for one of the latest builds for sale with lowest plays, this is probably it.

#26 8 days ago

There are a few of these up for sale now, give it time for the others to clear. It will sell.

Glws

#27 7 days ago

Thanks. I agree - big savings here. I wish I bought at this price ; )

#28 7 days ago

I see what's going on you bought something you can't afford and mad at me because I bail people like you out

#29 7 days ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I see what's going on you bought something you can't afford and mad at me because I bail people like you out

Dude, c’mon.

#30 7 days ago

Puffdanny - you're so funny. Cool custom avatar too! You're exactly right though. I can't afford dialed in and thankfully people like you are here to bail me out.

Wow you've even more of an embarrassment than I thought. What a joke. Thanks for the bump though

#31 7 days ago

Buy with confidence, great seller.

#32 7 days ago

Why are all of these on the coasts?

#33 7 days ago

I wouldn't call Pittsburgh a coastal town

#34 7 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I wouldn't call Pittsburgh a coastal town

He meant east and west coast -- he's not wrong, seems like everything I want is for sale in SC, GA, CA, FL, and PA... Time to move.

#35 7 days ago

Some days I just have no idea what's going on.

bump!

#36 6 days ago

Deposit received - pending pickup. Will update if anything changes. Appreciate all the interest and kind words. Cheers.

#37 4 days ago

Do me a favor and buy The Munsters LE so I can buy it off you in a month at a cheaper price no seriously!

#38 4 days ago

The Big question is.....Did it sell with the shooter, Or should I make you another one ?

#39 4 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Do me a favor and buy The Munsters LE so I can buy it off you in a month at a cheaper price no seriously!

haha - well I've already put in my two cents on that game (not for me) so not going to happen. Now Jaws or Jurrasic World? Sure!

Quoted from modfather:

The Big question is.....Did it sell with the shooter, Or should I make you another one ?

I actually thought about you when I sold this. I could have easily taken it off and kept it but I wanted to give you the business as I'll def buy another when/if I get it again. Love your work!

#40 4 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

haha - well I've already put in my two cents on that game (not for me) so not going to happen. Now Jaws or Jurrasic World? Sure!

Okay so you'll let me know when you buy it and are ready to sell?

#42 4 days ago

I call dibs on his Beetlejuice.

#43 3 days ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I call dibs on his Beetlejuice.

I would be all over beetlejuice! ALL OVER. Still holding out for an OG TMNT. Sweet mother of god that would be fantastic.

EDIT - getting some PMs about purchasing. Sorry for the extra bumps here - it's sold pending pickup. We're just talking about random pinball things.....

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside