(Topic ID: 201613)

For sale: Dialed In LE HUO and Loaded (Trade pref/cash)

By delt31

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171102_172116 (resized).jpg
20171102_172126 (resized).jpg
cookie.gif
20171007_151213 (resized).jpg
20171030_222513 (resized).jpg
20171030_222509 (resized).jpg
20171030_222519 (resized).jpg
20171030_222527 (resized).jpg
20171030_222534 (resized).jpg
20171030_222540 (resized).jpg
20171030_222542 (resized).jpg
20171030_223152 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,575 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Dialed In LE HUO and Loaded (Trade pref/cash)

Added: October 31st, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time (November 8th, 2017) Ended: November 8th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

**new thread as I really complicated things with adding games for trade each day. See below for list:

HUO LE Dialed In signed by Jersey Jack. Comes with full cliffy set installed, mirror blades, purple trough light and Invisiglass of course.
Excellent condition. Minor mirror blade marks from install but can barely see. Getting an updated plunger from modfather that I can throw in for 25 too. Mirror blades make a big difference to the black walls and are highly recommended.

Just a stunning machine that is the smoothest shooter I've ever played.
If you're thinking of getting this game new save some money and get some nice extras while doing so. Will probably regret this but not playing as much as it deserves as I just bought Alien.

Comes with binder of goodies and LE certificate.

PREF TRADE. Combo cash with nice
Jurrasic Park,
WCS,
MET pro,
shadow,
Getaway
GB, or
ToM -

in that order. Cash works too!

Item photos

20171030_222519 (resized).jpg
20171030_223152 (resized).jpg
20171030_222542 (resized).jpg
20171030_222540 (resized).jpg
20171030_222534 (resized).jpg
20171030_222527 (resized).jpg
20171030_222509 (resized).jpg
20171030_222513 (resized).jpg
20171007_151213 (resized).jpg
20171102_172126 (resized).jpg
20171102_172116 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

Seller insights

These are delt31's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

96.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Sweet game glws.

#4 2 years ago

Question, does Dial in come with invisiglass as standard option on LE version? If so, shipping will bring you close to cost of a new one at 9k.

What else do you get? Mirror blades.

#5 2 years ago

Le comes with invisiglass
The mirror bladed do not

#6 2 years ago

Beautiful game - wish I had something you were looking for

#7 2 years ago

Does this game come with the original box and packaging ? Game is killer, and no doubt it's well taken care of.
But I'm struggling to see why one would pay full price for a used game when you can get one professionally delivered in less than a week for the same $$. Plus it's NIB, warranty,
Etc..

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Does this game come with the original box and packaging ? Game is killer, and no doubt it's well taken care of.
But I'm struggling to see why one would pay full price for a used game when you can get one professionally delivered in less than a week for the same $$. Plus it's NIB, warranty,
Etc..

Don't think you can get one new for that price. You get the cliffys, mirror blades, trough light and shooter rod while paying $400 less than new. I've played this particular game and it plays great. Glws.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Etc..

The pm response on this market ad has been pretty high but good question that I can help address as you're saving around 700+. See below

Brand new is 9k. Cliffy, mirrors and trough =230. Total cost 9230. Full cliffy is imperative on this game (not just scoop etc). Mirrors look sick.

Cost here is 8575. That's some savings and the game is in excellent condition. See pics ; )

As for warranty, from personal experience jjp checks serial to determine if in warranty. Obviously this still is. Frank and crew is also the best in the business.

#10 2 years ago

Bump

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The pm response on this market ad has been pretty high but good question that I can help address as you're saving around 700+. See below
Brand new is 9k. Cliffy, mirrors and trough =230. Total cost 9230. Full cliffy is imperative on this game (not just scoop etc). Mirrors look sick.
Cost here is 8575. That's some savings and the game is in excellent condition. See pics ; )
As for warranty, from personal experience jjp checks serial to determine if in warranty. Obviously this still is. Frank and crew is also the best in the business.

Dont forget shipping on nib for an additional $300 or so. You can't find one cheaper than this.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Warranty is for original purchaser only, FYI

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Ok. Just sharing my personal experience with multiple JJP machines.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Dont forget shipping on nib for an additional $300 or so. You can't find one cheaper than this.

You can get these delivered for $9k.

Still, this is a great deal! GLWS.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

there you go - good response

#16 2 years ago

Awesome game, and being open to trades is a bonus.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

You can get these delivered for $9k.
Still, this is a great deal! GLWS.

Sometimes less just call around.

#18 2 years ago

Hopefully you get a TOM so I can pick it up when you sell it in a few weeks.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ok. Just sharing my personal experience with multiple JJP machines.

I have never bought a new Jjp, but they have helped me out no questions asked on the Woz and Hobbit I have owned. And because of this, it will be a Jjp for my first nib pin some day

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Hopefully you get a TOM so I can pick it up when you sell it in a few weeks.

BoJo .... hold off as I am selling you my ToM.......some day!

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

BoJo .... hold off as I am selling you my ToM.......some day!

cookie.gif

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

That’s the official policy and Jack insanely started posting about it in a thread at one point trying to squash an unauthorized reseller which caused a lot of excitement here. But in practice doesn’t JJP provide warranty service based on age of game, not number of owners?

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Sometimes less just call around.

I just got mine last week less than 9k, Cash talks....

#24 2 years ago

Best game out in long time... it will sell soon as lots of people are looking to add it to their collection.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Not true....JJP will warranty the game based on the serial number...they are very good at that....Stern not so much

#26 2 years ago

I'm just saying that is what the warranty says: Original Purchaser, they very well may indeed extend it to other owners at their discretion.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I'm just saying that is what the warranty says: Original Purchaser, they very well may indeed extend it to other owners at their discretion.

in my experience with WOZ they extended the warranty and there were zero issues....I've had the same experience with all the CGC remakes

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not true....JJP will warranty the game based on the serial number...they are very good at that....Stern not so much

To be fair, Jack himself came on Pinside and made a big stink about not extending the warranty to second owners. But thankfully this does not seem to be their actual policy.

As for Stern, I've always heard that they DO extend warranty service to second owners (within the warranty period). Have you experienced otherwise?

#29 2 years ago

Sterns support is a distant third to JJP or CGC....this is from personal experience....others may feel differently, but that was not the case with me + their product quality is substandard (relatively speaking)...

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Sterns support is a distant third to JJP or CGC....this is from personal experience....others may feel differently, but that was not the case with me + their product quality is substandard (relatively speaking)...

Totally agree. Stern's support was great a few years back. Chaz used to answer the phone and take care of things immediately.....even out of warranty. Now I get no email or phone support. They just don't respond. Kind of weird.

I'd probably be driving to get this DI right now if it was closer. Nice price

#31 2 years ago

All pms replied too. Some potential trades. Ideally like cash so bumping for now

#33 2 years ago

Shooter came in today so I included pics of it. Looks really nice on this.... Could replace what I think is the biggest weakness on the machine.... Cheaper looking shooter.

Costs 50 will include for 30.

Appreciate all the pms. lf you have interest in this machine reach out asap as I have about three great offers that I'm thinking through thanks!

#34 2 years ago

Take one!

#35 2 years ago

Sale pending pickup. Will update if this changes. Thanks for all the interest.

#36 2 years ago

can't believe you sold it so quickly

#37 2 years ago

buyers pin didn't come through - back for sale.....I will be responding to PMs again.

#38 2 years ago

That shooter rod looks cool...perfect color....

#39 2 years ago

Great game bump

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

buyers pin didn't come through - back for sale.....I will be responding to PMs again.

Too bad. I pulled my fs ad, after the new code drop, I have an even better appreciation for it. It really is such a great game.

#41 2 years ago

All pms replied to. Keep em coming. Ideal combo is JP and MET although wcs works too. Let's do it.

#42 2 years ago

Saturday afternoon let's move this pin bump

#43 2 years ago

Edit - no longer interested in Shadow

#44 2 years ago

Latest 1.5 code installed as well. Forgot to mention.

#45 2 years ago

I'll borrow your dialed in and you can borrow world cup soccer....... Forever

#46 2 years ago

Some more offers came in but nothing locked in yet......

#47 2 years ago

Pittsburgh bro bump.

#48 2 years ago

2nd deal no longer happening so still available. Bump!

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I just got mine last week less than 9k, Cash talks....

How much less than 9k?

#50 2 years ago

^^^question would be better for PM bump

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside