• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16B236E7-AE22-40B6-90D4-30761DC86014 (resized).jpeg
106C0AA6-6F65-4219-AD57-D204F130BB81 (resized).jpeg
11343037-0F00-4E99-912C-4862E253CCFC (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Dialed In LE

Added: 2018-03-01 13:35:13 UTC • Ended: March 4th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,800

Price is firm

I am looking to trade or sell my Dialed In LE.

The game was built at the end of Jan 2018. Game came from factory with all updates, fixes, scoop protectors and lastest code. Game was purchased from Larry at Flip N Out Pinball for 9k plus 300 shipping. Game is in like new condition. 100% working.

Mods:
Station 3 decal set. ( not pictured )
Pinstadium kit with gi integration and UV/glow flasher set up on QED. (This is amazing). I posted before and after photos but even that doesn’t do it justice.

I will also throw in a complete Cliffy set with the game. The game comes from the factory with scoop protectors but some people dont like them, I thought I wouldnt but ended up not minding them at all. So, you will get a full protection set as well as the ones that came on the game. (130 dollar value)

I am looking to trade for a AFMr LE plus cash or a Excellent TZ or TAF with led, color dmd and pdi glass etc plus cash

Total original cash value 9430 with Pinstadium kit/decal/ extra cliffy set (I did not include my original shipping costs)

Sale price 8800. Game has less than 2 weeks of play in a home environment.

I prefer to trade, I live in Chester, VA. You would need to come to me. (Game is in living room right inside the front door)

P.S. I know many people look at sales stats on profiles. With mine, you will see many games listed but only one sold. Reason for this, is I typically sell most of my machines through FB posts on pinball groups. I pride myself in complete honesty during trades and sales. If you know anyone from the Richmond Collective or Richmond area, they likely know who I am (Sean) and can vouch that my games are always in excellent condition and I take very good care of them.

Item photos

11343037-0F00-4E99-912C-4862E253CCFC (resized).jpeg
106C0AA6-6F65-4219-AD57-D204F130BB81 (resized).jpeg
16B236E7-AE22-40B6-90D4-30761DC86014 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are VividPsychosis's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to VividPsychosis's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Chesterfield, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

#2 6 years ago

Gorgeous looking pin. Take away from me is that Larry at flippin out charging 9k plus shipping? Wow.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Gorgeous looking pin. Take away from me is that Larry at flippin out charging 9k plus shipping? Wow.

Who's discounting them?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks, photos don’t do it justice and I can’t show off the multiball effect and everything. It’s amazing. In regards to the purchase price. Can’t speak to it. It was what it was.l but everywhere I called had the same price.

#5 6 years ago

Amazing pin. I would love to work a trade with you.

#6 6 years ago

I have a nice TOTAN if you are interested.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

I have a nice TOTAN if you are interested.

Thank you for the kind offer, that is a great game, however it just isnt what I am looking for at the moment.
I might be interested in a 2 for 1 deal if the right one comes along, however the 2 games I am looking for are above, I would also enjoy an exceptional TAF plus cash as well.

Quoted from Coz:

Amazing pin. I would love to work a trade with you.

I am still thinking on our discussion. I am just not sure if its a 1 for 1 plus cash that I would want to pick up Tron over the few mentioned above.

#8 6 years ago

Great game, good luck with your sale. If you can't find a trade for an AFMrLE you better jump on a NIB quick as they are really starting to dry up.

Quoted from delt31:

Larry is one of the best dudes in the hobby. I can say that with a Wow.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Great game, good luck with your sale. If you can't find a trade for an AFMrLE you better jump on a NIB quick as they are really starting to dry up.

Larry is one of the best dudes in the hobby. I can say that with a Wow.

I'm sure he's a great guy - was commenting on his price.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm sure he's a great guy - was commenting on his price.

Larry has always been pretty in line with other distros for every game I've bought from him. Sometimes he's $100 higher or lower but it all evens out. Different circumstances can dictate pricing though. I know DILE's were very hard to come by early one and if it's been shipped to Larry and then has to be shipped out to VA that will dictate price also. He's somewhat local to me so shipping is never an issue.

#11 6 years ago

Sure - I think it's important to call around for any game.

#12 6 years ago

Nice Tron plus $3000. I know you’ve got a few offers, if interested you can message me.

#13 6 years ago

Man that's an incredible offer. OP take that

Coz I'll buy your ST and then you can buy this DI! Haha

#14 6 years ago

I agree, if you have any interest in a Tron that's a really solid offer.

#15 6 years ago

Tron LE + $ to me....?

#16 6 years ago

Game has sold to another local member of balls of steel. Thanks for all the interest! I am still looking for a TZ though that can be delivered to Richmond!

#17 6 years ago

Will you be sharing the final sale price? I'm sure Kaneda would love to know lol

#18 6 years ago

per3per3 has a TZ for sale.

Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Game has sold to another local member of balls of steel. Thanks for all the interest! I am still looking for a TZ though that can be delivered to Richmond!

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Will you be sharing the final sale price? I'm sure Kaneda would love to know lol

8800 with pinstadium kit installed

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

8800 with pinstadium kit installed

Nice!! Congrats

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-6?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.