IMG_3344 (resized).jpg
IMG_3341 (resized).jpg
IMG_3342 (resized).jpg
IMG_3343 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_3347 (resized).jpg
IMG_3348 (resized).jpg
IMG_3353 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Dialed In LE

Added: 2021-10-15 05:25:08 UTC • Ended: October 21st, 2021
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 7,200

Very nice Dialed In LE. Was routed previously, but has been very well taken care of and is in great condition.

No broken plastics.
No mechanical issues.
Drones all work.
Playfield is in great shape, but there is a small amount of wear around the sim card hole which is covered by a cliffy which is currently removed.
There is a small scratch on the lockdown bar and on the side rails where the lockdown bar rubs them.

Comes with printed manual, original comic, and coin door full of extras including: removed sim cliffy, brand new phone and sim cliffys, and spare drone motor.

Prefer cash but will consider trades.

Item photos

IMG_3341 (resized).jpg
IMG_3337 (resized).jpg
IMG_3338 (resized).jpg
IMG_3342 (resized).jpg
IMG_3343 (resized).jpg
IMG_3344 (resized).jpg
IMG_3347 (resized).jpg
IMG_3353 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_3348 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are porkcarrot's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

porkcarrot has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to porkcarrot's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Overland Park, KS, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 2 years ago

I have never been able to figure out why such a great game has not held its value like other jjp games,I sold mine and am so glad I found another one,once you figure out the SIM card shot life is good!

Glws

#3 2 years ago

As of yesterday, 1.75 is available so DI now supports Scorbit with achievements!

#4 2 years ago

Even better!

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have never been able to figure out why such a great game has not held its value like other jjp games,I sold mine and am so glad I found another one,once you figure out the SIM card shot life is good!
Glws

+1 I can't understand why I this game doesn't sell for more money . The only thing that I disliked about the game was that damn Sim Card shot! It was too hard to hit,for me at least.
It was a real rush when I did hit it though,and I do regret selling it.

#6 2 years ago

The game is really fun. Theme of course is what holds the price down. If I had the money I'd consider getting one despite the theme.

#7 2 years ago

Finding an LE for under $8k is getting a lot of game for the $$

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

good luck homie, may fortune smile on us both

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

A good one at that! I sold my Munster LE for a higher price.

I legitimately have no idea why DI sells for $2k less than any other JJP LE... IMO it is the best of the bunch.

#10 2 years ago

Price drop.

#11 2 years ago

Someone grab this. Lightly routed and $7.2K = insane value in this crazy market.

#12 2 years ago

insane price...... such a great game

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Someone grab this. Lightly routed and $7.2K = insane value in this crazy market.

I can't imagine a better value in this market. Someone is going to buy this, hold it for a few years, and make some cash.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I can't imagine a better value in this market. Someone is going to buy this, hold it for a few years, and make some cash.

Houdini

#15 2 years ago

This is the best deal on a modern pin that I’ve seen in the pinside marketplace in a long time, GLWS.

#16 2 years ago

You guys are making me second guess selling this at all. I’m really surprised this machine doesn’t get much love. It must be that people are just too caught up on theme. I don’t get it.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

You guys are making me second guess selling this at all. I’m really surprised this machine doesn’t get much love. It must be that people are just too caught up on theme. I don’t get it.

If you lived near me, you would already have the cash in your hand.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

+1 I can't understand why I this game doesn't sell for more money . The only thing that I disliked about the game was that damn Sim Card shot! It was too hard to hit,for me at least.
It was a real rush when I did hit it though,and I do regret selling it.

That's what makes the game so much fun! If it were easy to make, there would be no excitement.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

at 7200, you're crazy to sell this. If I didn't have a CE, I would just buy and ship it over!

#20 2 years ago

The JJP snobs are seeing the minor imperfections and probably scoffing.

Great price for a great pin by a great company by the way

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

Theme snobs! Blows my mind that people have to have their hand held - at all times - by commercialized storylines.

Great pinball is great pinball… certainly hasn’t hurt my love of games like Big Game, TNA, etc.

This hobby gets stranger by the month

#22 2 years ago

Talk about bang for your buck! "Crazy"

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

Absolutely the theme. If this layout had a licensed theme (Jaws for example), it might be the best pin JJP has next to Wonka IMO

#24 2 years ago

Still one of my favorite games and a blast to shoot.

#25 2 years ago

This is a great deal.

I bought mine 4 years ago and it's by far my favorite pin.

#26 2 years ago

You’ll miss it. I’d buy it if I didn’t have one already.

#27 2 years ago

I have owned them both... no comparison. Houdini lasted a couple of months, Dialed In might never get sold. Houdini is a pretty decent value, but everything on Dialed In is a pretty big upgrade over Houdini (animations, callouts, toys, and etc)

#28 2 years ago

duplicate

#29 2 years ago

Wish you weren't 15 hours away. Would love to pick one of these up sometime soon. Great looking game. Anyone coming to PA from Kansas?

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Wish you weren't 15 hours away. Would love to pick one of these up sometime soon. Great looking game. Anyone coming to PA from Kansas?

at that price just contact a shipper and have it shipped.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I have owned them both... no comparison. Houdini lasted a couple of months, Dialed In might never get sold. Houdini is a pretty decent value, but everything on Dialed In is a pretty big upgrade over Houdini (animations, callouts, toys, and etc)

Different strokes, I guess. I’d prob sell DI before Houdini

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Different strokes, I guess. I’d prob sell DI before Houdini

Both can polarizing games!

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

I sold mine,and I wish I didn't.

#35 2 years ago

StL to KC is a real easy drive!

#36 2 years ago

Man... What a great deal on a great game bump!

#37 2 years ago

How is this game still available bump?

#38 2 years ago

Yeah that’s a loaded game for $7200. $10 a pound?

#39 2 years ago

With the skyrocketing prices on pinball machines, this is one of the best deals in pinball. Criminally underrated and underpriced I may be biased as a DI owner, but I really do feel it's a stellar game!

#40 2 years ago

Dialed In! will find its proper place eventually.

Look at White Water or Congo (or even Stranger Things, many others)... they were initially tanked because of the loudness of the haters. Over time more will play it and appreciate it.

But sadly that does nothing for this seller at the moment.

Note: it's still ranked at 30 or 31 in the top 100!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-48?hl=vabeachrunner4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.