Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Insanity199
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20171228-101722 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,000

for sale

For sale: Dialed In LE

Added: December 28th, 2017 Ended: December 29th, 2017
Condition: NOB - New out of box (first owner)

Item description

HUO Dialed In LE. In brand new, perfectly working condition. It has seen minimal plays in the basement since I purchased it NIB.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

West Greenwich, RI, US

Seller insights

These are Trichstorm's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Trichstorm's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Wow, should move fast at that price. glwts

#3 1 year ago

Great price! Glws!

#4 1 year ago

Lotta pin for the price.... glws

#5 1 year ago

I wouldn't budge a penny from this price. This will sell QUICKLY!

#6 1 year ago

These retail new for $9k (plus shipping) right? Seems like buyer will be getting a very nice discount on a nearly new pin.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

These retail new for $9k (plus shipping) right? Seems like buyer will be getting a very nice discount on a nearly new pin.

I'm beginner to wonder what some buyers are paying new for this machine. I have seen several ads for this machine as low as $7200.00. But most, are going for $8000.00 to $8500.00. I don't see the value in buying new for this title, unless you need it now.

#8 1 year ago

Also,is seems like no matter how great a game is and how much owners are mushing over it the nib buyer looses a chunk,glad I love mine and have no plans on selling

Glws

#9 1 year ago

Sent you a PM.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Also,is seems like no matter how great a game is and how much owners are mushing over it the nib buyer looses a chunk,glad I love mine and have no plans on selling
Glws

As NIB prices continue to rise and price out a large percentage of potential NIB buyers, they then become HUO buyers but their buying price point doesn’t change so that chunk when reselling is only going to get bigger and I say that as a NIB buyer.

This is a great deal, a lot of pin at a good price and DILE is a fantastic game, I look forward to adding one to my collection very soon, GLWS!

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from knobstone:

I'm beginner to wonder what some buyers are paying new for this machine. I have seen several ads for this machine as low as $7200.00. But most, are going for $8000.00 to $8500.00. I don't see the value in buying new for this title, unless you need it now.

Where were these ads posted? Are the $7200 ones standards or LEs?

#12 1 year ago

Cheapest I've seen was $7400 for an LE

Quoted from Strummy:

Where were these ads posted? Are the $7200 ones standards or LEs?

Screenshot_20171228-101722 (resized).png

#13 1 year ago

8k is a great price. $7400 is a fire sale. That said, if any East Coasters want to sell me theirs at $7400 I’d love to hear from you

#14 1 year ago

$7400 is nuts. Makes me want to never by NIB again. I have to learn patience.

#15 1 year ago

$7400 sounds like someone was being impatient when selling.

#16 1 year ago

I wouldn’t expect to see many in the 7k range. That 7400k was definitely a fire sale. I know for a fact that one was for sale here in GA last week for 8400 and there were multiple people offering 8200. It sold within days. If someone listed one for 7400, it would sell in hours, guaranteed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside