DI 7 (resized).png
DI 8 (resized).jpg
DI 5 (resized).png
Di 3 (resized).jpg
DI 4 (resized).jpg
DI 1 (resized).jpg
DI 2 (resized).jpg
DI 12 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Dialed In Limited Edition

Added: 2017-12-11 19:40:25 UTC • Ended: December 18th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,999 (Firm)

Price is firm

Update: Ok I have had some interest but no solid commitments so I am dropping this as far as I can... $7999.00 (I will keep it for even a penny less)
I only need to sell one game and I just listed my AC/DC BIBLE on EBAY, unfortunately Ebay will charge me approx $1800 to sell the game with their final value and pay pal fee's so I added that amount to the price of my BIB. If my AC/DC or one of my other games sell I will pull this add and keep DILE.

If you want a DI LE for the price of a standard.. here is your chance. I will assist with shipping prep (I am very good at it at this point).

Last note I have gotten several PM's asking me why I am selling the game, those that know me know I rotate games often and rarely keep a game more than 6 months as I can only fit 4 games in my game room and I like playing lots of different games. DI is an awesome game and you wont be disappointed with it!

Ok relisting my DILE for a cash sale (or trade if you have BM66 LE) I am trying to raise cash for an incoming game.

This is a HUO Limited Edition Dialed IN - game #117
This low play Machine is in excellent condition! Game has factory phone scoop and SIM card protectors and Cliffy shooter lane and drop target protectors and candy chrome shooter rod.The game is in excellent as new condition and comes with all the LE extras - shaker, invisaglass, external volume control, headphone jack, LE certificate ect. This game plays flawlessly and has no issues.
I will ship game and with STI/NAVL if buyer sets up.

the only trade i am looking for at the moment would be for a Batman 66 LE, I will throw in a little cash to make the deal happen.

Item photos

DI 12 (resized).jpg
DI 2 (resized).jpg
DI 1 (resized).jpg
DI 4 (resized).jpg
Di 3 (resized).jpg
DI 5 (resized).png
DI 8 (resized).jpg
DI 7 (resized).png
DI 6 (resized).png
DI 9 (resized).jpg
DI 10 (resized).jpg
DI 11 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Concretehardt's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Concretehardt has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Concretehardt's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Eugene , OR, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

#6 6 years ago

Bump for the night crew, I actually have some interest from my local craigslist add but no commitment yet.

#8 6 years ago

I forgot to add that I just installed a blue candy chrome shooter rod onto the game.

2BE7C8CB-C44C-439E-A118-2D4E7D5A11B9 (resized).jpeg2BE7C8CB-C44C-439E-A118-2D4E7D5A11B9 (resized).jpeg

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Solid pinsider, buy with confidence...

Thanks Scott!

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

i really like that color! As well as the matching shooter rod
Free bump

Thanks Clint!

#14 6 years ago

Ok I have had some interest but no solid commitments so I am dropping this as far as I can... $7999.00 I will keep it for even a penny less
I only need to sell one game and I just listed my AC/DC BIBLE on EBAY, unfortunately Ebay will charge me approx $1800 to sell the game with their final value and pay pal fee's so I added that amount to the price of my BIB if my AC/DC or one of my other games sell I will pull this add and keep DILE.

If you want a DI LE for the price of a standard.. here is your chance. I will assist with shipping prep (I am very good at it at this point).

Last note I have gotten several PM's asking me why I am selling the game, those that know me know I rotate games often and rarely keep a game more than 6 months as I can only fit 4 games in my game room and I like playing lots of different games. DI is an awesome game and you wont be disappointed with it!

#18 6 years ago

Great thanks for that! I will keep an eye out for your for sale threads and be sure to return the favor

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

i know 2 people looking for BiBs. Shall I connect you?

Yo Roland, yea if you could pass my number or email to them that would be great. If they want to see pics of my Back in Black it’s the only one listed on eBay or they can email me for pics.. I did add $1800 on to the EBAY price to cover their fees

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I think your E-Bay and PayPal fees should only total about 1032.00. There is a limit on fees.

I may have calculated it wrong, does EBay make you use pay pal to accept payment when you sell something? I was adding their fees to the total.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

I wonder when people will learn and stop wasting money on new in box stuff, here's another great deal and it will be an even better deal a couple months form now. This market is a goner and all those buying new in box pirates or whatever title just know your throwing away lotta cash but thats good for me! Ill be waiting to buy my pirates around the 7000 range and it will happen. Ho Ho Ho and merry christmas to me, lol!

Merry Christmas Poppycock!
You should see how much money I lose on my other hobbies! (See pic) I am sure I will lose some $$$ when I sell my turbo RZR, this is my 5th RZR and I lost money on all of the others when I sold them as well, but you can’t put a price on the fun my family and I had with them or all of the pinball machines I have owned. I guess that’s why I call RZR’s and pinball machines hobbies and not investments. Life is just too damn short to worry about losing a few bucks on something you enjoy.

244A712C-23C9-4556-BDD1-4B8B80FF3BD6 (resized).jpeg244A712C-23C9-4556-BDD1-4B8B80FF3BD6 (resized).jpeg

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I suddenly have the urge to sell all my pins and get one of those!

You should have scene how big my Daughters eyes got when I packed this wheelie for 150 yards

CF882EC0-69D0-49A3-ACF8-540932FAEA66 (resized).pngCF882EC0-69D0-49A3-ACF8-540932FAEA66 (resized).png

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

If this were in NY, it would have sold in a couple hours. Location's contributing to this not being sold. Killer price!!!

Thanks and I agree, I am pretty remote here in Eugene, OR. I have a pretty solid bite on the game from a buyer down in Medford who saw it on Craigslist so we will see what happens. On a side note I just had a really good game going on DI and I have to say that it will be difficult to let her go!
I keep looking at my MMr and METLE thinking maybe one of those should go instead.

#44 6 years ago

Ok I am going to mark this game as sale pending for now, as I have a guy who is just committed to making a 6.5 hour round trip drive this Sunday to come see the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-3?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.