Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by PinRush72
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4520BBEF-4264-48B2-895C-512D603F8635 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 22 days ago

Price

$ 7,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale Sale pending!

For sale: Dialed In LE
Featured Ad

Added: March 29th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

#922 Limited Edition. I bought this game 2 plus months ago and has 100 plays and it's sitting in the same spot it was unboxed in. Is basically brand new except did all the work/tweaks to make it play perfectly. Still love the game but things happen and need the $ back for now.

mods are.

--Building Mod
--Shooter rod
--Cliffys factory installed in Scoop/sim scoop

--Local FL Trades for newer HUO Sterns or nice B/W will be considered with cash going my way.

The LE version is loaded. Includes Body Armor, Invisiglass, Shaker, Lighted ramps and more from factory, and RBG/LED lighting might be best in all of pinball on the LE.

**Price is cash and carry but will ship to mainland US if necessary. Shipping is fully buyers responsibility to setup everything and won't be held responsible for any damage during shipping. Cash, wire transfer or Paypal (but only paypal payments via Friends and Family).

Item photos

4520BBEF-4264-48B2-895C-512D603F8635 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact PinRush72 via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Orlando, FL, US

Seller insights

These are PinRush72's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to PinRush72's stats page

#2 21 days ago

Bump

#3 21 days ago

#4 21 days ago

Looks nice and priced well GLWTS

#5 21 days ago

Thanks! Appreciate it. Hopefully we can keep it FL.

#6 20 days ago

This is a great game. I would never be selling if not for $. Someone is going to get a keeper.

#7 20 days ago

--Not really looking for any trades but always open to listening. Nice examples of NBA Fastbreak, Time Machine or Shadow could interest me.

#8 20 days ago

#9 20 days ago

Decided to look into any local trades with newer Sterns or nice B/W with even or + cash my way. Send me your trade offers.

#10 19 days ago

$8400 delivered locally within few hours of Orlando, FL. Take off $150 if you want to pick it up or have it shipped out of state.

#11 17 days ago

bump.

#12 16 days ago

any New Sterns or nice B/W examples in local trade + cash for the DILE?

#13 10 days ago

Would be interested in new Beatles, Shadow, Time Machine, among others if you have any trades.

#14 7 days ago

Weekend bump.

#15 7 days ago

$8k is lowest I will go otherwise I’ll keep it. Thanks for interest.

#16 6 days ago

Keep it, 8k is tossing the baby out with the bath water

#17 6 days ago

That should be gone for $8K. That’s what I paid for mine six months ago. Great pin!

#18 6 days ago

Agreed. It's a really great game. Just had some things come up unfortunately need the $ back for now. I will own this title again it really is easily JJP best pin imo.

#19 6 days ago

...PinRush, please check your PinsideMail for message. Thanks.

#20 6 days ago
Quoted from Nickrc3:

...PinRush, please check your PinsideMail for message. Thanks.

Replied to. Thanks

#21 6 days ago

I could remove couple mods and bring the price down some if anyone is interested.

#22 6 days ago

bump

If I didn't own DI would buy this one.

#23 6 days ago

...please check PinsiderMail, again. Thanks.

#24 6 days ago

$9000 NIB plus $600 in mods priced at $8000 with only 100 plays like new is a no brainer deal for anyone looking for this excellent and underrated title.

#25 6 days ago

Great game and great seller!

Buy with confidence! Have seen this machine and it’s just like NIB plus the mods!

Can’t go wrong on this one.

#26 6 days ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Great game and great seller!
Buy with confidence! Have seen this machine and it’s just like NIB plus the mods!
Can’t go wrong on this one.

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the IM it’s a beauty!

#27 6 days ago

I’ve seen and played this DILE and looks brand new. Pinrush is a classy guy and great seller.. GLWTS Bro!

#28 5 days ago
Quoted from PinBiz:

I’ve seen and played this DILE and looks brand new. Pinrush is a classy guy and great seller.. GLWTS Bro!

Thanks man. Someone is going to get a steal.

#29 5 days ago

Kinda freaking out that you haven't sold this. Was going to list mine, but I'll wait so we don't saturate the market. LOL

#30 5 days ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Kinda freaking out that you haven't sold this. Was going to list mine, but I'll wait so we don't saturate the market. LOL

I just think it’s a timing thing. It's a great game and most pinballers know that. I’m going to sell couple mods and lower the price this week I think.

#31 5 days ago

Sold the topper and mirror art blades. Bump new price $7600.

#32 4 days ago

Sale pending.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside