Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tips-1 (resized).png
DSC03264 (resized).JPG
DSC03249 (resized).JPG
DSC03240 (resized).JPG
DSC03242 (resized).JPG
DSC03261 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Dialed In LE

Added: 2017-09-21 21:59:32 UTC • Ended: September 22nd, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,600

Open for offers

Item description

Just bought the game about a month ago. Game is in great condition, spotless, and plays great. Everything is working. The game comes with Cliffy playfield protectors on all the holes and shooter lane. The game is located in Central New Jersey. Please call or email me if interested. Pictures of the game are located at the link below. If someone has a Star Wars LE or Prem with some cash I would be willing to do a local trade. Please PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131363726@N08/sets/ ########## [phone number removed]6732094

Item photos

DSC03261 (resized).JPG
DSC03242 (resized).JPG
DSC03240 (resized).JPG
DSC03249 (resized).JPG
DSC03264 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are wiggy07's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to wiggy07's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Monroe Township, NJ, US

#2 6 years ago

Well, this is interesting!

#3 6 years ago

Good price for a great game...I guess it wasn't the game for u?

#4 6 years ago

Ugh why couldnt this be closer to me. Shouldn't take long at all to get trade offers

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Good price for a great game...I guess it wasn't the game for u?

PTown, I played it for a bit and it's time to move on. I like games a bit faster. Dialed In is a great game, though. Thanks for the positive comments.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Ugh why couldnt this be closer to me. Shouldn't take long at all to get trade offers

Thats how it always is lol....

#7 6 years ago

Fantastic deal w/ the cliffy’s in and tremendously awesome seller alert!

#8 6 years ago

I played both a tremendous amount , and all I can say is to each their own. If ALL I had was a SWLE I would trade in an instant. GLWT!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

PTown, I played it for a bit and it's time to move on. I like games a bit faster. Dialed In is a great game, though. Thanks for the positive comments.

Is it set up high enough? Mine plays faster than most of my collection. Looks like u have alot of the same pins as me also. Defenitly faster than tz, fh, cftbl, sc, addams..... however its also very similar to fh, tz, addams , sc lol bc the same designer but di flows better than all of them imo. Good luck with sale tho.... lots people want this game so it sldnt take long. What number le is it?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is it set up high enough? Mine plays faster than most of my collection. Looks like u have alot of the same pins as me also. Defenitly faster than tz, fh, cftbl, sc, addams..... however its also very similar to fh, tz, addams , sc lol bc the same designer but di flows better than all of them imo. Good luck with sale tho.... lots people want this game so it sldnt take long. What number le is it?

Big D, yeah I have all my games pretty jacked up in the back. It does have some nice speed and great shots. I love Lawlor's games also but its time to move on. The number of the game is 121. Thanks for the positive comments.

#12 6 years ago

If mine wasn't coming next week I'd be all over this

#13 6 years ago

If I had something he wanted I'd jump on this in a second.... GLWTS

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Definitely not faster then creature or at least a good one; my buddy has a huo one and plays ridiculously fast

#15 6 years ago

Would be all over this if you were closer or coming to Expo with it!!!

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Definitely not faster then creature or at least a good one; my buddy has a huo one and plays ridiculously fast

All a matter of opinion on what speed is i guess . Both great games in their own way tho....

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Big D, yeah I have all my games pretty jacked up in the back. It does have some nice speed and great shots. I love Lawlor's games also but its time to move on. The number of the game is 121. Thanks for the positive comments.

I understand ... im out of room and have to move pins all the time that i really love.

#18 6 years ago

Great seller and great game. Wish I had room so I could pick this one up!

Its a great opportunity to pick up a Dialed In game that is already "dialed-in" and has the Cliffy protectors installed!

Good luck with the sale!
Ed

#19 6 years ago

Emailed. Have a SWLE with ~25 plays available.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

tips-1 (resized).pngtips-1 (resized).png

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Is it 23 or 27 come on!
Good luck meeting in Kansas you two!

#22 6 years ago

Someone buy my Tron Le so I can buy this

#23 6 years ago

Excellent seller. Buy with confidence.

He keeps all his games in mint condition.

#24 6 years ago

I need to get over and play this before it's gone.

#25 6 years ago

Dialed In has left the building. Dialed In has been sold. Thanks to the buyer who was awesome to deal with and everyone on Pinside and other groups interested in the game. Really appreciate the positive response from everyone.

Lee

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.