IMG_4872 (resized).JPG
IMG_4877 (resized).JPG
IMG_4878 (resized).JPG
IMG_4879 (resized).JPG
IMG_4851 (resized).JPG
IMG_4852 (resized).JPG
IMG_4864 (resized).JPG
IMG_4854 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oldgoat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Dialed In

Added: 2018-07-20 15:59:09 UTC • Ended: July 30th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,100

Open for offers

I have a DILE, purchased from the distributor (Buddy/aka Doughslingers at Mountain Entertainment) this past December. The only flaws I see are a couple of small scratches on one of the rails (see pics). Probably could rub them out. However, I am not OCD and have not put a 10x loupe to the game. It is for this reason that I STRONGLY prefer to sell locally. That way the buyer can touch, feel, play the game. If not local, if the buyer knew someone local that could look at the game for them, that would work as well. It is not an issue with shipping but rather my desire for the buyer to be completely satisfied with the game.

Trades? Definitely! both + or - cash considered. Trades need to be either a new title, 'A' list game or a 50's-60's arcade project game (e.g. Ten Strike). An arcade game must be a bit of a project and 2+ player. I have a Genco 2-player basketball and a Williams Pinchhitter P&B (shoutout to the master P&B location service from @Alexf ).

Item photos

IMG_4854 (resized).JPG
IMG_4864 (resized).JPG
IMG_4852 (resized).JPG
IMG_4851 (resized).JPG
IMG_4879 (resized).JPG
IMG_4878 (resized).JPG
IMG_4877 (resized).JPG
IMG_4872 (resized).JPG
IMG_4873 (resized).JPG
IMG_4871 (resized).JPG
IMG_4870 (resized).JPG
IMG_4867 (resized).JPG
IMG_4868 (resized).JPG
IMG_4866 (resized).JPG
IMG_4865 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Oldgoat's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Oldgoat's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Belmont, NC, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 5 years ago

Couple other items/clarifications. I will ship and inspection by the purchaser or a trusted friend is not mandatory. As for my vetting process, since I'm not OCD, I really don't feel the need to see a machine in person (but will if I or someone I know can). I find that looking over the posting history of people is a really good way for me to assess whether I am comfortable with doing business with someone.

Low-ball offers. Please. No. When I placed this ad, the automatic 'price this game' feature said I should price at $8200, so my price is very, very fair. I do not need a new kidney, I do not need to repair my car or pay an outstanding tax bill, so there is no urgency on my end.
Thanks.

#6 5 years ago

Thanks for all the interest. I believe I've responded to all of the PM's so far. If I've missed any, please let me know. Here is my current thinking. I will consolidate all of the possible trade options (and monetary of course) through the weekend. Next week, we will try to play as many of the options as possible as well as look at videos. In some cases, we'll be strictly relying on video. After that, stack rank the offers and then starting at the top of the list, touch base to nail down specifics (e.g., shipping costs, getting pictures, + or - cash, etc.) If we can work out something amenable to both parties, great. If not, move down to the second place option. Continue until we get a deal done or throw up our hands in frustration. Hopefully, this makes sense. If not, well, life's hell

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don’t be surprised if your various trade offers disappear like a fart in the wind as you travel up and down the eastern sea board trying to weigh all these options and calibrate your delicate ranking system.

Won't be surprised at all, in fact I'm confident that would happen. No delicate rating system and I'm not traveling anywhere that ain't local.

In fact, I'm not even going to waste my time negotiating, not even the basics like playing one against another. I know it's priced fair, I have a reasonable feel for the value of other games and I am a pretty good judge of character. The best outcome for me is six months from now I get a game that my wife and I really enjoy playing together, the other person feels like they got a great deal and both parties will have or want to share a beer together (except my wife, she hates beer, not sure how we've managed to stay together!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oldgoat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-17?tu=Oldgoat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.