By animesuperj

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Devil's Dare

Added: 2020-06-25 15:26:15 UTC • Ended: July 21st, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 1,400

Item description

Looking to change around my lineup a bit. Had my fun with this one, and just time to move onto something else. Located in Mukwonago, WI. Willing to ship if needed, buyer would setup everything but I can wrap and do whatever to prep. Any questions, just ask!

I have pictures, and a quick video, uploaded to: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jh5LeanfX_RLCPGd13IqLPfnNl6R0x3Y

The details on the machine are:
- All repo boards (swemmer)
- Backglass is near perfect, maybe a TINY piece or two imperfection wise.
- Powdercoated legs (hammer effect, really nice).
- No broken plastics, all in good condition
- Cabinet and inside are all very clean and in good shape
- Playfield has no large wear or anything, but some small spots or the black around insert wear.
- I fixed all the displays (that needed it, I think 4 of the 6?) with new chips.
- New drop targets either installed or have them (I'd rather wait til the old ones break then replace).
- I use a piece of plastic and expoy to fix the kicksave, as finding the rubber to center it is impossible. Works great, just a note
- The guys I got it from did a lot of work to the underside, so new coils and that.
- LEDs in the backbox and GI (how I got it)
- Manuals included

The only issues I can think of are:
- Some light sockets might need replacing
- Inserts still using incadescent bulbs
- Left bank of 5 drops has trouble resetting. I've tried adjusting it a couple times, seems fine; but won't reset. Might need new coil sleeve or coil. It's worked in the past just fine, but gets "temperamental" at times.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are animesuperj's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to animesuperj's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mukwonago, WI, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-devil-s-dare-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.